- Insole material type : Manmade
- Outer Material: Autres Cuir
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: Normal
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 30 x 18 x 10.6 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Jan. 2018
- Manufacturer : Puma
- ASIN : B077MPSVBY
- Item model number : 365215
- Department : Unisex
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 353 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #16 in Men's Fashion Trainers
- Customer reviews:
Puma Smash v2 L casual sneaker for women and men
With a soft upper made of leather and an improved fit as well as a tennis looking silhouette, these all time classic unisex sneakers are made for daily wear.
- This trendy sneaker is an absolute sports classic thanks to its design which was updated with soft leather and a comfortable fit. These trainers are an all around fashion icon.
- The low top trainers are very breathable due to its leather upper material, providing maximum comfort for every occasion.
- The outsole of the casual sports shoe offers a clean look and premium grip as well as durability whilst out and about.
- What to combine a casual outfit with? These sneakers are always a game changer: Puma's footwear is for both professional athletes and stylish amateurs.
- These trainers are made out of innovative and high quality materials. The sport-shoes by Puma impress with their touch and become the key piece of every casual outfit.
As one of the world's leading sports brands, it's only natural that we want to stand on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. We have the right sportswear for every sport, combining advanced technology and functionality with casual style. No matter which size or colour: Puma brings style into running and training, and adds performance to motorsports. In the light of Puma's Forever Faster mission, we bring a high level of brand heat to sports and elevate Puma to the next level.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These were for my teenage son.
He really likes them, they are well made and comfy and very true to size.
They also seem well made.
He likes that they are all black in fact that is the main reason he went for these and as like most teenagers, he is extremely picky when it comes to his fashion choices I was pleasantly surprised to get no complaints from his corner.
He has now been wearing these a few weeks and they are still looking fab with limited signs of wear.
We have also machine washed on a low temp and dried on the outdoor line and they still look great so impressed and pleased with these trainers.
But I've never bought shoes that were so uncomfortable in all my life. I am a size 10 and generally have no issues with shoes, fitting or comfort. In lockdown I decided to go for these (£20) as I haven't been able to go out to shops to buy shoes.
After a month of wear, they have been consigned to "Gardening shoes" and unsuitable for daily wear.
The issue is that they rub unyieldingly on the knuckle of the big toe (I cant find anything obvious inside that causing it) to the point where a crippling pain developed. in both feet. To the point it was also wearing a hole in my sock at that point also. I persevered hoping the material inside would loosen or soften and it would get better but if anything it got worse. I tried, I really did for a month but they are unfit for general use. God forbid if you tried to do sports in them! I'm only walking the dog!
So I would avoid these particular trainers.
By Dr Cristina Conchinha Marcão on 16 August 2020