- The Puma Smash v2 L for men and women is a new interpretation of the legendary Puma Smash Inspired by tennis, the sneaker impresses with an improved fit and soft leather upper
- The skate shoe's rubber outsole ensures a pleasant comfort and durable grip The full lace closure of the football trainers offers a snug fit
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Mesh
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 24.99 x 15.01 x 15.01 cm; 700 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Jan. 2018
- Manufacturer : Puma
- ASIN : B077MJHYXS
- Item model number : 365215
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
Puma Smash v2 L Sneaker for Women and Men
Sportiness, style, and comfort come together in this shoe. The sneaker is a new interpretation of the Puma Smash. Once a tennis shoe, the Puma Smash v2 L has an improved fit. The athletic footwear sports soft leather and is a trendy everyday companion. These sneakers are an absolute must-have and offer a comfortable feel at the same time.
- A perfect combination of sport and street style. These trainers are no longer just for the tennis court. Their sleek designs make these suede gym shoes a cool eye-catcher.
- Thanks to the rubber outsole, the kicks for women and men offer pleasant comfort and a good grip when worn. The athletic shoe's full lace closure ensures a snug fit.
- The low-tops come in the typical Puma style. Distinctive Puma formstrip on the lateral side, as well as logos on the tongue and on the lateral side. A sleek, sporty look all around.
- Stand out with training shoes by Puma. Sneakers by Puma are as stylish as they are comfortable. Thanks to their high-quality and cool designs.
- Puma's footgear comes in a variety of models. Whether as tennis shoes, runners, athletic shoes, or casual kicks. Sneakers by Puma ensure well-bedded feet in combination with a unique style.
Puma — Forever Faster
As one of the world's leading sports brands, it's only natural that we want to stand on the same playing field as the fastest athletes on the planet. We have the right sportswear for every sport, combining advanced technology and functionality with casual style. No matter which size or colour: Puma brings style into running and training, and adds performance to motorsports. In the light of our Forever Faster mission, we bring a high level of brand heat to sports and elevate Puma to the next level.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But I've never bought shoes that were so uncomfortable in all my life. I am a size 10 and generally have no issues with shoes, fitting or comfort. In lockdown I decided to go for these (£20) as I haven't been able to go out to shops to buy shoes.
After a month of wear, they have been consigned to "Gardening shoes" and unsuitable for daily wear.
The issue is that they rub unyieldingly on the knuckle of the big toe (I cant find anything obvious inside that causing it) to the point where a crippling pain developed. in both feet. To the point it was also wearing a hole in my sock at that point also. I persevered hoping the material inside would loosen or soften and it would get better but if anything it got worse. I tried, I really did for a month but they are unfit for general use. God forbid if you tried to do sports in them! I'm only walking the dog!
So I would avoid these particular trainers.
These were for my teenage son.
He really likes them, they are well made and comfy and very true to size.
They also seem well made.
He likes that they are all black in fact that is the main reason he went for these and as like most teenagers, he is extremely picky when it comes to his fashion choices I was pleasantly surprised to get no complaints from his corner.
He has now been wearing these a few weeks and they are still looking fab with limited signs of wear.
We have also machine washed on a low temp and dried on the outdoor line and they still look great so impressed and pleased with these trainers.
As someone with weird feet, these are perfect for me, my main problem is sometimes in the rain they do slip a little, not on pavements or roads etc (I'm a good citizen, I keep off the grass 😉) but when it comes to metal covers that are on the pavements or roads, when wet it's a 50/50 chance they will slip a little. Not a problem that causes me to fall or anything like that, just the odd mis-step when it does happen.
Don't let that put you off buying though, for the price and comfort these are amazing value, also I think they look rather stylish.
Please do not buy , if you have to go for long walks. A small stone on road can feel like a nail in the sole. Similarly, small cracks in the road , walking over them, your feel walking bare foot. You cannot avoid these bad patches of roads, somewhere along your route for walking. Never tried in gym.
Nice looking sneakers, light weight, even value for money and comfortable but surely not for long walks. Your feet will be tired, the sneakers sole is thin, so they do not absorb shocks, at moments you feel these shock in your head.
Definitely not for rigorous physical activity or long walks.
If you want shoes for real physical activity or long walks, spend money and buy some good shoes, which are comfortable, shock absorbers, does not matter how long you walk and what sort of road you walk. There are shoes with sole that you do not feel any tiny stones under your feet or cracks in road, yet they are light, shock observer and do not hurt or cut feet under , above or on sides. The laces need to be tied tightly , which again hurt top of feet.
If you aim for rigorous physical activity outside or long walks buy sneakers , which are light, shock proof, laces easy to tie and now pressure felt beneath laces. No stone or crack in road would hurt your feet or you will become unable to do exercise regularly.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 August 2020
The quality is very good, well made and they look good too. I believe that these PUMA V2 trainers represent real value for money and have no hesitation in recommending these to anyone