|Price:|| £21.75 £35.77
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||Length (cm)|
|Brand size||DE (cm)||UK||FRA (cm)||ITA (cm)||SP (cm)|
|Brand size||Shoe size|
- Not all the fun happens in the water The PUMA mid-length swimming shorts have two side pockets and a heat sealed back pocket with a zip closure for storing your cash or cards while you bounce around the pool or the beach
- High-tech bonded zipper pocket
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Medium length swim shorts
- Package Dimensions : 38.79 x 19.9 x 7.1 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Jun. 2021
- Manufacturer : PUMA
- Item model number : 100000031
- ASIN : B0972VHZGH
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
The PUMA swimming shorts is a true representation of the PUMA brand. Merging the worlds of sport and fashion. Giving you the ease to tackle challenges, and the freedom to do it your way.
From the manufacturer
PUMA SWIMWEAR FOR MEN AND WOMEN
Who said cats don’t like water?
- Stylish and sporty swimwear for everyone
- Our range of silhouettes, cuts and colours offer trendy as well as timeless pieces
- Perfect swim shorts & bathing suits for diving into the pool or sunny holidays abroad
- Mix and match our women’s swim tops and bottoms for a variety of combinations
#JUMPIN with PUMA Swim
PUMA SWIM MEN MEDIUM LENGTH SWIM SHORTS
Swim trunks with two side pockets, for those trips to the snack bar.
Quick dry stretch fabric
Quick dry technology ensures you can quickly go from pool to your next stop without dripping everywhere.
Heat sealed pocket with secure zip closure
Swim around with the security of a sealed pocket. Perfect for storing a card or a key.
Made with recycled polyester
Responsibly made and durable using recycled polyester.
|CLASSIC SWIM BRIEF||LOGO SWIM BRIEF||CLASSIC SWIM TRUNK||LOGO SWIM TRUNK||SHORT LENGTH SWIM SHORTS||LOGO SHORT LENGTH SWIM SHORTS|
|Materials||Made from polyester and elastane||Soft touch fabric made with recycled nylon||Made from polyester and elastane||Soft touch durable fabric made with recycled nylon||Stretch fabric made with recycled polyester||Quick dry stretch fabric made with recycled polyester|
|Fit||High-cut leg with performance fit and inner lining||High-cut leg||Performance fit with inner lining||Performance fit with slight leg extension||Slight leg extension with side pockets and back pocket with velcro closure||Slight leg extension with high-tech bonded zipper pocket|
|Features||Chlorine, oil and cream resistant||Chlorine proof||Chlorine, oil and cream resistant||Chlorine resistant||PUMA cat logo detail||Iconic PUMA logo waistband|
|Drawcord||Drawcord on inside of briefs||Integrated drawcord||Drawcord on inside of trunks||Integrated drawcord||Integrated drawcord||Integrated drawcord|
HOW TO WASH AND CARE FOR YOUR PUMA SWIMWEAR
The same rules apply to chlorine proof and chlorine resistant garments to ensure a longer lifecycle.
Incorrect care can result in a damaged garment.
• Handwash your garment separately, with a mild detergent
• Do not allow your garment to soak, for example overnight - the color might stain or fade
• Rinse your swimsuit as soon as possible with cold water to remove chlorine – this will make your swimsuit last longer
• Never machine wash, tumble dry, bleach, iron or dry clean – it will damage your swimsuit
• Always dry your swimsuit in a shaded area – the sun will affect the rubber in the leg and arm opening and cause colors to fade
• Never wring or twist your garment, it will damage the fabric and affect its shape. Carefully squeeze it to get rid of excess water
• Never leave a swimsuit rolled up in a towel – moisture and heat can cause bacteria to breed
• Avoid rough surfaces – snagging and pilling can occur