Top critical review
OK for the price, but MUCH better alternatives available if you want to spend more
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 July 2020
I enjoyed using this for a couple of weeks, but I ended up getting a Secrid Wallet instead, which is much nicer in every way (albeit 4 times as expensive!).
Here's what I thought about the POWR wallet while I was using it:
* Significantly smaller than a traditional wallet
* Protects your RFID cards from unwanted scanning
* Your cards won't come out accidentally!
* FIts nicely in a trouser pocket, even with the money clip.
* The key feature, the Ejection mechanism, doesn't work very well. It's fiddly to operate, requires too much force when fully loaded with cards, and doesn't eject the cards far enough (see photo). You'll need to fiddle with the cards after ejecting to get your desired card. In comparison, the Secrid Wallet requires virtually no force to eject and really spreads the cards out far enough to easily grab the one you want.
* It's a fair bit taller and wider than the actual credit cards, so it takes up more space in your hand/pocket than it needs to. (It's about 0.5cm - 1cm taller & wider than the competing Secrid Wallet for example)
* It's made of metal, so could potentially scratch up your phone screen if you carry them in the same pocket.
* Metal exterior doesn't look or feel nice either.
* Money clip doesn't seem to grip any money/paper you insert well enough. You have to fold a note in half 3 times to make it grip. I didn't trust it.