|Price:|| £24.90 £30.90
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Bib and brace overalls for mechanic, builders, painting, craftsmen, cargo, gardening, decorators, painters, laminat und parkett, warehouse workers, super mario
- Work trousers for men with Classic design, big central zip pocket, side right leg pocket, standard back pockets. Size adjustment on the side
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zip
- Medium Waist
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 28.8 x 26.4 x 4.6 cm; 540 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Aug. 2020
- Manufacturer : Progress Factory
- Item model number : EE5500S
- ASIN : B08DY72YGF
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,854 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
Work trousers for men, with great quality for the price. Dungarees in Classic design, for mechanic, builders, painting, cargo, gardening, decorators, painters, laminat und parkett, warehouse workers. Work overalls made of 240 gr. cotton / polyester. boiler suits produced in EU with quality standards. Bib and brace overalls for men with braces made in different colors - Red, White, Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Yellow, Orange, Navy, Grey Work dungarees suitable for women - smaller size. Please check the size chart before order! Good for Super mario outfit, luigi and mario costumes. Carnival Mario costume, Bob the Builder costume, Minion hat, Teletubbies costume, Waluigi costume.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update to 1 star.. the straps came off after a few more hours. All I did was put my hand in the pocket.
Unfortunately the sewing could be vastly improved , as a button has popped off and a row of stitching came undone the first time I put them on. Fortunately I'm a dab hand with a sewing machine so was able to put a decent strength thread onto areas where needed.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 June 2018