|Price:|| £39.99 £41.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 【Waterproof trousers for men】: Waterproof Index: 8000mm H₂O. Men's waterproof hiking trousers are made of fast-drying, lightweight, and breathable fabrics. The surface layer made of three-stage waterproof treatment fabric , effectively prevents the water molecules from penetrating.
- 【Windproof & Warm Pants】: These Insulated fleece-lined trousers which can provide warmth to your legs on cold days. Inner layer made of warm fleece give your skin a soft touch and effectively lock the heat.Four-way stretch fabric makes your outdoor activities more convenient.
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Zipper
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.2 x 30 x 6 cm; 630 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 July 2021
- Manufacturer : Outdoor Ventures
- ASIN : B098X99WSR
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Adjustable Waist with Velcro
Adjustable Waist with Velcro,Comes with partial side adjustable waist, comfort fit side elastic waist allows pants to maximum fit and comfortable, freedom of movement and breathe freely.
The zippered side pockets are fleece-lined to keep your hands warm. Winter ultra warm outdoor hiking trousers, soft fleece lining for warmth, and suitable for winter outdoor activity.
Dart on knee
Dart on the knee provide you with flexibility .Freedom of movement, stretch spandex soft shell trousers featured with articulated knees provides great flexible, full mobility and perfectly fit.
All zippers are reflective, more noticeable and safe at night. Intimate detailing allows you to enjoy outdoor sports more comfortably.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were very comfortable a great flexible fit with adjusters on the sides, I'm about 33" waist so I got the 34" with the knowledge I could always adjust them if I needed to... but didn't need to.
1200ft up in -10° temperatures with a mean wind blowing these kept me perfectly warm (ok, with thermal underwear on as well)
Good quality basic winter fleece lined trouser without flashy bells & whistles.
I am 32 waist and 29 leg so these at 30'' leg are longer than needed but I've decided to keep them anyway as I will mostly be wearing them with my wellies while walking our dog.
They are adjustable on the waist due to two velcro flaps that can pinch them in to suit, so not too bad.
The only design issue I could notice is velco to adjust width, it is basically useless and may be issue when under a belt.
The trousers are comfortable and warm but stylish too.