|Product Dimensions||8.89 x 1.5 x 1.5 cm; 39 Grams|
|Batteries||1 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||GD-i3T-Desert-UK|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||180 Lumen|
|Battery description||Alkaline, Lithium|
|Item Weight||39 g|
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £1.89
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
OLIGHT i3T EOS Penlight Torch 180 Lumens Mini AAA EDC Flashlight Everyday Carry Pocket Outdoor Gear for Dog Walking, Hiking, Camping, Jogging, Maintenance (Desert Tan)
- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Light source type||LED|
About this item
- ✅【Powerful Pocket Torch】Olight I3T EOS is a quite slim and powerful mini LED torch which fits your palm, pocket or key-ring. Powered by one standard single AAA battery while producing an output of 180 lumens.
- ✅【Durable&Well Build Quality】ROBUST, lightweight Aircraft-grade aluminium housing, protection against the elements. It equipped with high performance CW LED and TIR optic lens which produce a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.Quality machined aluminum body is impact and water resistant.
- ✅【Integrated Tactical Tail Switch】It a convenient tail switch flashlight which can momentary on and quick mode switching (5/180 lumens).
- ✅【Portable and Easy Carry Design】Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip. The dual direction pocket clip makes the I3T even more convenient for carrying in a pocket or attaching to a hat or strap,Barely know it is there with its lightweight and form factor.
- ✅【What you will get】Olight i3T EOS Torch x 1, AAA Alkaline Battery x 1, Removable Metal Pocket Clip(on the torch), 100% Satisfy after-sales service . Olight's 5 Year Warranty.
Customer ratings by feature
Compare with similar items
From the brand
- The I3T EOS is a slim tail switch torch powered by a single AAA battery with a max output of 180 lumens.
- It is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam.
- It is also equipped with a dual direction pocket clip for multiple carrying options such as a pocket or backpack strap. Barely know it is there with its lightweight and slender form factor.
- Tail switch can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens).
- The I3T is an incredibly convenient illumination experience to take with you everywhere.
- Mode 1: 180 Lumens (21 mins)
- Mode 2: 5 Lumens (16 hours)
- Light Source: High performance CW LED
- Battery Source: 1 x 1.5V AAA Alkaline Battery (included); 1 x 1.5V AAA NiMH/Lithium Battery (optional). Note: NOT compatible with Li-ion Battery
- Lens: TIR optic lens (soft & balanced beam)
- Light Intensity: 900 CD
- Max Output: 180 Lumens
- Max. Throw: 60 Meters
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Color: Desert Tan
- Length: 3.5in/89mm
- Head Diameter: 0.59in/15mm
- Body Diameter: 0.59in/15mm
- Weight: 1.4oz/39g
- Waterproof: IPX8 (2 Meters)
Soft and Balanced Beam
- The I3T is equipped with an excellent LED paired with a TIR optic lens producing a soft and balanced beam for comfortable use.
Unique body and highly integrated tail switch
- Double helix body knurling for unique style and solid grip, and the user can operate momentary on and quick mode shifting (5/180 lumens) all through a convenient tail switch.
Super Easy Carry
In the Box
|i3T EOS Desert Tan||i3T EOS Black||i5T EOS Black||i5R EOS Black||i3E EOS Black||I1R2 EOS Black|
|Max Lumens||180 Lumens||180 Lumens||300 Lumens||350 Lumens||90 Lumens||150 Lumens|
|Waterproof Level||IPX8 (2 Meters)||IPX8 (2 Meters)||IPX8 (2 Meters)||IPX8 (2 Meters)||IPX8 (2 Meters)||IPX8 (2 Meters)|
|Bright Mode||High/Low/Momentary on||High/Low/Momentary on||High/Low/Momentary on||High/Low/Momentary on||/||High/Low|
|Operate Mode||Tail Switch||Tail Switch||Tail Switch||Tail Switch||Twist||Twist|
|Service||60 Months||60 Months||60 Months||60 Months||60 Months||12 Months|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 July 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Function: It has two brightness settings which are useful if doing close work and you wish to retain some night vision. It has a useful z clip so that it can be attached to a hat brim and thus becomes a headlight.
Durability: It has survived being dropped onto concrete - dented the aluminium but nothing broken and still functional. It also survived a session in the washing machine after I forgot to remove it from a pocket.
I had heard good things about olight from American friends, but I had previously strayed toward cheaper imports. Well, my cheap import EDC torch failed to zoom the beam after a week of use and failed completely after the first drop. This motivated me to go back to a known brand. I have absolutely no regrets.
This little torch is excellent and is in my pocket every day. I will buy from this manufacturer again.
The quality of these little lights are first class
This model is in desert tan ? It's a metallic tan to brown a bit like damp sand ? Anyway this little light is 180 lumens on full power and 5 lumens on its moonlight mode as Olight calls it which comes on first when the button is depressed!
This model is only about 3.5 inches long it's Aircraft grade aluminium with a very hard anodized finish
The Olight i3t eos is in direct competition with the Streamlight micro stream that has been a EDC favourite with users for years ,they are almost identical in build and size but the Streamlight only manages 90 lumens and just one mode too !
The difference between them is obvious when compared and the Olight is a fair bit cheaper too so if you are looking for a good small edc light or even if you are looking to replace a Streamlight Micro stream or similar this one would take some beating
Power is from a AAA battery that will give you 21 minutes at 180 lumens constant that's good for one battery ! and you can't fail to be impressed with the performance of this quality light ,I will be using this in place of the Streamlight micro stream from now on five stars all the way ! Delivery was fast from Amazon and that was with free delivery too , give one a go totally recommended product.
I thought I would do an update as I have used this on & off for 2wks now. I put a decent battery in it and it works well enough. I have just tested it again in bright mode and after about a minute there is a clear step-down in brightness. It's not flashed on and off, not since the first time. But it clearly goes dimmer in steps, it has been on for 5 minutes now in this latest test and it's still bright, but only about half as bright as the start of the test, but now the torch is very hot and I mean hot. I would say this is a handy little torch and I like it very much, but as I said in my earlier review if you want a very small really bright light for a long period maybe not so good. But for everyday use, it is great, well made and being so small, handy to carry around.
Would recommend as a little EDC torch, so long as you are happy with the weight, at least twice that of the standard aluminium version. I sometimes clip my aluminium (or titanium) i3t lights to a cap to serve as a head torch, this would be too heavy for that application.