We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- O FIT Insole: Our proprietary insole is what we're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that's unmatched in the industry.
- UPPER: Nubuck and split-suede leather provide durability and good looks.
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: D centimetres
- MOUNTAIN TOWN MIDSOLE: Designed for urban missions (brewery hopping, skateboarding, etc.) but inspired by hiking boots. This midsole offers cushioning for a Comfort ride with enough support for the trail.
- MOUNTAIN TOWN OUTSOLE: Low-profile lugs deliver nimble, multi-sport performance and still support impromptu hikes with plenty of grip and traction.
- We plant a tree for every pair of Oboz sold.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 12.7 x 15.24 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 Jun. 2019
- Manufacturer : Oboz
- ASIN : B07MG534Z1
- Manufacturer reference : 81101-DSDD-14
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 486,432 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 6,172 in Men's Trekking & Hiking Footwear
- Customer reviews:
Being True To The Trail means knowing it can lead anywhere, whether you're hopping on your long board on the way to happy hour or commuting to work on your cruiser. The Missoula's laid-back look and styling meets the all-day comfort of our O FIT InsoleTM, cushioning EVA midsole and soft, yet durable, upper-making it the ultimate wingman for whatever your day has in store.