|Price:|| £20.49 £38.49
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|XXS||XXS||27.5 - 28.5|
|XS||XS||28.5 - 29.5|
|S||S||29.5 - 31|
|M||M||31 - 33|
|L||L||33 - 35|
|XL||XL||35 - 37|
|XXL||XXL||37 - 39|
|XXXL||XXXL||39 - 44|
|XXXXL||XXXXL||44 - 48|
- Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Product; UPF 50+ Ultraviolet Protection
- Perfect For Surfing, Swimming, Paddle Sports, Boating, And Beach Days
- Men's Basic Skins Long Sleeve Rash Guard
- Comfortable Yet Durable 6oz Polyester/Spandex Construction
- Minimal Seam Placement For Maximum Rash Protection
- Performance Fit: Form-Fitting Tight Layer Fits Like A Second Skin
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 35 x 5 x 5 cm; 200 Grams
- Release date : 1 Aug. 2020
- Date First Available : 11 Jan. 2017
- Manufacturer : O'Neill Wetsuits
- Item model number : 3342-002-XS
- ASIN : B01KZJ01IG
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,690 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
O'neill quality at value-driven prices, the basic skins offer 50+ uv protection with the world renowned o'neill fit. cleanly designed graphics complete the package.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this along with another more 'generic' brand top (because i liked the colour / pattern). Whereas the O'neill fits you like a glove around both the chest and the stomach and waste area - as it should - the other brand fit great around the chest and arms, and more like a slightly loose fitting t-shirt around the stomach and waste (not to mention it was slightly shorter too).
So if you're planning on some active sporting activities (surfing / body boarding (AKA doormat) / SUP surfing, etc) this is the rash vest for you.
Ps. the size guide is pretty accurate.
By ronny on 5 November 2021