- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Main compartment with laptop sleeve to hold your device securely
- Second compartment for organisation
- 100% Polyester
- T93KVCLMW. OS
- Fleece-lined pocket to keep your smartphone safe
- Classic The North Face design with threaded bungee cord
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity to make you more visible in low light
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Whether you're commuting to work or setting out on an adventure in the ideal outdoors, rely on this new addition to the classic pack collection. With dedicated compartments for your laptop and smartphone and plenty of room for all your other essentials, this versatile pack has you covered.
From the manufacturer
The North Face Daypacks
Whether you’re commuting to work or setting out on an adventure in the great outdoors, rely on The North Face daypacks collection.
Packed with features to keep your gear organised and protected, The North Face daypacks come with dedicated compartments for your laptop, tablet, smartphone and plenty of room to keep your other essentials safe.
|Volume||30 litres||31 litres||29 litres||26.5 litres||27 litres|
|Average Weight||1125 G||1440 G||820 G||760 G||560 G|
|Laptop Sleeve||29.2 x 45 cm||26 x 35.6 cm||29.2 x 34.3 cm||28.6 x 33.7 cm||34 x 32 cm|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am going to return as I think I can find a better on with the same value.
A quality product as I would expect from the brand and was a more than suitable replacement for my work bag. I use the bag to carry a coat and lunch for work. There is plenty of space to pick up some shopping on the way home too!