- Also check our best rated Luggage reviews
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- RECON CLASSIC. Our iconic 30L backpack is updated with a stretch front stash pocket and improved organization. A spacious main compartment with a padded fleece-lined 15" laptop sleeve protects your computer.
- FLEX VENT TECHNOLOGY. The FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel for comfortable, ventilated support.
- TOTAL ORGANIZATION. Two extended mesh water bottle pockets double as multi-use pockets. The front compartment has an extra padded tablet sleeve and zip pockets. An external fleece-lined pocket stores small items or electronics.
- COMFORTABLE CARRY. For school, commuting or travel, this backpack has a top handle for easy grabbing and a removable waist belt for a custom fit. A sternum strap with whistle buckle adds extra support and safety. Reflective details help you stand out.
- TECHNICAL SPECS. Dimensions. 19.25" x 13" x 7" (48.9 cm x 33 cm x 17.8 cm). Volume. 30 Liters. Fabric: 600D, 400D or 300D polyester, Novelty polyester directional heather or 210D Cordura nylon ripstop with non-PFC DWR finish. Boot: 1680D ballistic nylon.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 33.02 x 45.72 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : 7 April 2020
- Item model number : A3KV1
- ASIN : B086VSP6FQ
- Department : Unisex
- Customer reviews:
The North Face
Top review from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside, is it's water resistant ability. It is waterproof but I have done some tests in the shower etc and to be honest, with a laptop in the bag some water will get through the zips if it's for a long period, so I would recommend if you were going hiking with this bag, to buy a bag cover to put over it during the hike so that the rain falls off of the bag cover and does not touch the actual bag. Please be aware of this because this could be costly in the long run especially if you have a valuable laptop in the compartment such as Razer, Apple or any other fancy laptop makes.