Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||36 - 38||35 - 37|
|M||M||39 - 41||38 - 40|
|L||L||42 - 44||41 - 43|
|XL||XL||45 - 48||44 - 46|
|2XL||2XL||49 - 52||47 - 49|
|3XL||3XL||53 - 56||50 - 52|
- Standard fit
- Stretch, smooth-face fleece with a brushed backer for comfort
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Canyonlands Full Zip
- T93SO6JK3. S
- Attached Hood with micro elastic binding for protection
- Centre front zip
- Raglan sleeve construction for a standout look
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 38.1 x 27.94 x 10.16 cm; 362.87 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 Dec. 2008
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- Item model number : T93SO6JK3. S
- ASIN : B07LC3VXQY
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 158,458 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- 578 in Men's Outdoor Fleece Jackets
- Customer reviews:
This jacket delivers the ideal combination of warmth, freedom of movement and everyday style On the trail. The new Canyonlands has an updated street-inspired design, and is made from Stretchy Fleece fabric for comfort.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For a medium, its quite a tight fight around the torso, however it was still comfortable after doing 40 miles with it.
Pockets are brilliant and you wont really find your self wanting more, I would prefer to have the pockets lined with a more synthetic material, as for when your hands get really dry it catches a lot on the soft material.