- This synthetic microfibre fabric provides comfort, upf protection and favours moisture and sweating evacuation
- Elastic lightweight nylon fabric
- 95% Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Convertible Hiking Exploration
- Waist with loops belt ; detachable leg strap system with zips on the middle of the thigh ; front- fastening with zips and hook-and-eyes
- 95 percentage nylon, 5 percentage elastane
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31.6 x 25.4 x 5 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 Mar. 2016
- Manufacturer : North Face
- Item model number : T0CL9Q0C5REG30
- ASIN : B01ATESDBO
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Equipped with four secure-zip pockets, stretch woven fabric, dwr finish and pant legs that zip off above the knees, this classic all-year-round convertible pant/short combo delivers versatile comfort and functionality, on or off the trail. the lower pant legs feature roll-up hems and a stow pocket for versatility and ease of storage.
From the manufacturer
The North Face Pants
The North Face pants are built to protect your lower half in all conditions.
Move with freedom with The North Face pants: comfortable, soft, and durable, you'll benefit from greater mobility and comfort in all your adventures off the trail.
|Pant||Venture 2-half Zip Trousers||Exploration Convertible Trousers||Tanken Softshell Trousers||Straight Paramount 3.0 Convertible Trousers||Diablo Trousers|
|Overview/Design||Casual look||Classic all-year-round trousers||Winter essential||Next warm-weather trek||Alpine-fit trousers|
|Average Weight||85 G||142 G||180 G||155 G||500 G|
|Durable Water Repellent||✓||✓|
|Intended Use||Hike||Adventures on and off the trail||Hike the trail||Mountain lifestyle||Challenging winter weather|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the 3rd pair of these trousers I have bought. This latest pair are cut tighter. I suppose this is because of the fashion for tight leg trousers, but these are 'action' trousers for walking climbing etc and this cut reduces their effectiveness in this role. It's a shame because my previous pairs were perfect.
Not the cheapest but seem very good quality and should last.
Descreat, secure pockets all over the place, great design, good material, well made, what more do you need.