- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- Easy Organisation: Main compartment has internal organisation with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zipped pocket and elastic webbing for cord management.
- Ideal to Carry your Laptop: Floating padded sleeve in the main compartment that protects laptop from bumps and falls.
- Fastening: Buckle
- Never Stop Exploring: All The North Face products are designed for the great outdoors with quality and style in mind.
- Always In Sight: Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity.
- Additional Features: External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics.
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £3.29
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Catching the train to work or hitting the hiking trail with friends at the weekend, our Fall Line Backpack will be with you every step of the way. For your daily commute, you’ll find features including a padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve, lots of internal organisation and even an external fleece-lined compartment for your sunglasses or gadgets. For days off it features a whistle buckle and removable waist belt. And the finishing touch: 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible in low light, whether you’re heading home from work after dark or reaching the end of the trail as night falls.
THE NORTH FACE
Never Stop Exploring
Our mission was not to sell another sleeping bag or jacket. Our mission was to change the world. And this fundamental mission remains unchanged. Since 1966, we’ve been providing the best gear for our athletes and explorers everywhere, supporting the preservation of the environment, and inspiring a global movement of exploration. Because we believe exploration creates an indelible bond with the outdoors, inspiring people to protect nature and pass these beliefs down to the next generation.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 April 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The straps don’t cause much chafing with the padded shoulder straps and back padding, the venting design is also a great feature!
Overall a great bag if you’re always on the go, i have a feeling I will be using this one for the foreseeable future myself
By Edward Dunne on 21 April 2022