We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more. Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- The North Face's FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel, all certified by the American Chiropractic Association
- Women-specific shoulder straps are flexible so they contour to a wide range of body types
- Fastening: Zipper
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has a padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 50 x 22 x 34.5 cm; 1.2 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 15 Aug. 2014
- Manufacturer : The North Face
- Item model number : T0CHK4
- ASIN : B01MSBVSS3
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 49,122 in Luggage (See Top 100 in Luggage)
- Customer reviews:
The North Face Borealis is a multi-purpose 15" laptop compatible backpack with a 29 litre capacity boosted by an exterior bungee cord stash net. Comfort is assured due to anatomically shaped FlexVent injection moulded padded shoulder straps and a padded Airmesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back comfort and support. The large main compartment has a laptop sleeve, organisation and a hydration port. Side mesh water bottle pockets keep fluids to hand. The North Face Borealis multi-purpose daypack is also available in a women's specific version.