- Style#: BQ5401-001
- A padded inner collar provides support for your Achilles tendon.
- Outer Material: Leather
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Medium
- The traditional lacing with Flywire cables helps lock you in.
- An external heel counter helps stabilize ankle.
- Foam midsole
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 20.83 x 10.92 cm; 1.04 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 18 Nov. 2019
- Manufacturer : Nike
- ASIN : B07YTHC8S2
- Item model number : BQ5401-001
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
204,108 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 388 in Men's Basketball Shoes
- Customer reviews:
the AlphaDunk is a 360° sensation with nowhere to go but up. The revamped upper construction is light and supportive, and a large cushioning unit spans nearly the entire forefoot, giving you all the responsiveness, you can handle on the court. The Zoom Air unit is Nike's largest yet in the forefoot of a basketball shoe. It extends from under the ball of your foot to your toes, keeping you engaged with the cushioning to the point of liftoff.