|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Sole: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Shoe Width: Wide
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- Ortholite sockliner for comfort
- Ultra Heel design hugs the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 34.11 x 21.11 x 13.21 cm; 306.17 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Jan. 2021
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B08BN45CY3
- Item model number : M1080W11
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
9,337 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 176 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
The New Balance Fresh Foam 1080v11 provides luxurious comfort for the long miles. Soft and plush, the men's running shoe features underfoot Fresh Foam partnered with a selectively stretchy knit upper, offering full comfort for high mileage. The Ultra Heel technology helps hug the back of the foot for a snug, supportive fit that you'll feel in every stride.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
fitting is also good
But the main issue is comfort level
Its mentioned fresh foam , but it wont feel soft and comfortable
But its very hard foam
These running shoes are SOOO comfy.
They have given me a new lease of life and allowed me to take up running with little to no knee issues (which I was getting with my knackered 20 year old trainers).
Worth every penny for the benefits, and I'm now over 2 stone lighter.
By Gwyns on 22 July 2021
By Dibin johny on 24 April 2021