|Price:|| £112.91 £392.20
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward
- Synthetic/mesh construction
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: Flat
- Shoe Width: Wide
- Deconstructed heel counter provides support without added weight
- Product Dimensions : 25.4 x 38.1 x 15.24 cm; 907.18 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 Mar. 2021
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B08BN6QXZT
- Item model number : MFCXLG2
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 73,509 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,459 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
The FuelCell Rebel v2 from New Balance complements your daily runs and up-tempo workouts with bold styling and responsive performance features. Dare to be different with the progressive branding and unique asymmetrical color blocking of this men’s running shoe. A soft FuelCell midsole provides explosive energy return underfoot, while a lightweight but durable engineered mesh upper and molded collar foam help create a comfortable, locked-down fit.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beware the photos/colours on the listings may be incorrect. Pink is a separate option so I don't actually know if the listing is wrong or if they just mucked up the order. Disappointing either way.
These also run small. I ordered my usual size (9.5) and my toes were right up against the front of the toebox.
Note: I didn't actually get to try these out due to the reasons mentioned above, so this is not a review of the product itself (other than the sizing being out), just this particular listing. They felt quite light and bouncy when I tried them on. I got the impression they may feel a bit wobbly for a heel striker, but I'm not one so could well be wrong.