|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
- Breathable Mesh- Increases cool air flow for regulated temperature.
- Trace Fibre- Through the midfoot to rearfoot provides a secure, locked-down fit and midfoot support.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile
- Sole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Material Composition: Synthetic
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 33.99 x 22 x 12.78 cm; 710 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 Jan. 2020
- Manufacturer : New Balance
- ASIN : B07S3X3VG7
- Item model number : MFCPRCS
- Department : Men's
Best Sellers Rank:
56,878 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- 1,204 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The NB has no problems with half marathons with little sign of any ware that is quite remarkable, and they are far better than the overrated Adidas Boost, but that will always come down to personal preference. Having tried various incarnations of general brand promises the NB has actually delivered, and this particular trainer is a hidden gem in a gimmick market lifestyle market.
* Weight, they are really light.
* Sole, really wide and an amazing grip even in wet surface and gravel
* Cushioning, you can feel is spongy but not too much not losing stability
The toe box is a little narrow, but I feel like is stretching a little.
The shoe is not as reactive as I thought it will be.
Breathability, I get a little bit too hot with them but is not a major problem.
By martin wallis on 9 August 2020