|Price:|| £23.99 £33.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|S||S||30 - 32|
|M||M||33 - 35|
|L||L||36 - 38|
|XL||XL||39 - 41|
|2XL||2XL||42 - 44|
- Compression Free Pouch: The soft double layer 3D pouch in the front of the mens trunks underwear is manually stitched, provides comfortable room in the personal area, providing you with a dry environment.
- Durable Waist Band: The widened elastic band on the men's boxer briefs conforms to the human body design, makes this men's underwear comfortable to wear all day long without experiencing tight or pulling.
- Fastening: Elastic
- Boxer Shorts Composition Material: The mens boxer shorts is made of 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane.The boxers for men cotton for keeping fresh and spandex for keeping elastic all day.
- Unique Design: The underwear for men adopts widened elastic band conforms to the human body design. Each of mens boxers adopts tagless and active fit design.
- Available in Sizes:The mens pants boxers size Small=30"-32", Medium=33"-35",Large=36"-38",X-Large=39"-41",XX-Large=42"-44".If you are between two sizes, or prefer loose fit, we recommend that you order a size up.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 30.8 x 17.8 x 5.2 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Jun. 2021
- Item model number : CJCM0031NFT027A-HCUK-1
- ASIN : B098D3D8GC
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve lost count of how many makes and prices of boxers I’ve tried and never been happy with. When I read the reviews on these, I just thought, ‘Oh, what the heck, give ‘em a try’
I checked out the sizes and ordered the 2XL they said for my (expanding) waist size. When they arrived I thought OMG they’re miles too big. However, on putting them on they just felt right. Having worn a few pairs I was hooked, I haven’t felt this comfortable for years. All the important bits (boxers and my body) stayed in the right places. Now it was down to washing. Having washed the first few pairs and there being no difference between the washed and the new, I was over the moon.
VERY highly recommended
(Initial review is from here)
Very comfortable. Nice feel on the legs. Elastic is good, doesn't cut in. Fly is easily usable.
Only problem for me is that they don't give enough sack support, there's very little cupping of the balls.
Tough and comfortable, not overly sweaty in hot conditions either. Not all the same size or elasticity though which is odd, subtle differences but you'll find ones you prefer to others.
If you don't need good support for a bigger ballbag, not a boast but is a condition, then these are good. If you need good support, especially if you get sore without the support then these are not for you.
OK since these worked out I purchased a second package..pleased with results and product, better than some if not most expensive branded boxer shorts
I am 36” waist, and ordered Large.
Very happy with purchase, extremely comfortable and they are a bit longer in length than most which adds to comfort.
Ordered another pack today as so pleased.
You won’t be disappointed!
I have a pair of "favourite" jeans with a weird stitch in the crotch that rubs against my inner thigh. These boxers are long enough to insulate my thigh from this irritation and I can wear the jeans without having to constantly "adjust myself" for comfort; they feel like a new pair of jeans.
What I really like is the 'A' front fly access. I hate button fly fronts, all that fumbling around when you really have "to go". The 'A' front provides quick and easy access in an emergency and also keeps your "sensitive bits" in the underpants so that it doesn't protrude and chaff against the rough canvas of your jeans.
I'm going to replace all of my boxers with these.
Well these are snug fitting, hug your legs, don’t ride up and are good quality cotton rich so no sweaty body parts! Also keep everything in place! There is no label to rub, the care instructions instead printed in them! Good array of colours in the pack. A change from all black or grey. Can’t fault them and equally as good compared to known high street brands.