- The light and breathable mesh uppers ensure that your feet are dry and comfortable, which is more suitable for work.
- The safety shoes with steel toe can hold 200 ± 4 J. The Kevlar midsole is soft and flexibel, can protect your feet from being punctured.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Textile. Please refer to the shoe size chart before ordering.
- Sole: Polyurethane
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Height: 3 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 26.9 x 21.3 x 11.1 cm; 810 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 July 2020
- ASIN : B08YY64ZZT
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 308 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Nasogetch Safety Footwear
Nasogetch Safety Shoes come with European standard steel toe caps which resist 200 ± 4 J impact and 15kN compression force, help to protect feet from falling or rolling objects. Flexibel and lightweight Kevlar-midsole is built to protect your feet from being punctured by sharp objects. Breathble mesh uppers Offer excellent comfort and flexibility. Casual sneakers appearance, designed with both style and safety in mind, provide excellent protection both at work and outdoors.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Delivery is poor.
Amazon delivery aren’t knocking on your door the just put the parcel on the doorstep and leave.
Not a safe place because our front door is on the pavement of the street.
Extremely comfortable, light and a protective toe cap, that you would not even know existed, unless you knelt down and felt it. The laces are strong, though bizarrely also came with a spare set...nice touch...
Very impressive, especially considering the price. A happy worker.
By Nicky Herbert on 31 August 2020
By Pavlov Sebastian Marian on 10 May 2021