|Manufacturer||JLS Personal Care Ltd.|
|Package dimensions||17.8 x 10.4 x 5 centimetres|
|Package Weight||0.12 Kilograms|
|Item model number||MP-NCS-02|
|Package Dimensions||17.8 x 10.4 x 5 cm; 120 Grams|
Nail Clippers Set - Professional Stainless Steel Fingernail & Toenail Clippers with Nail Catcher - Curved Edge Design & Rust Proof Nail Cutter for Thick Nails
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- GROOMING GETS EASY - Sharp blades make it effortless to clip fingernails and toenails, even thick nails! Safe to use even for babies!
- CREATE SMOOTH AND PRECISE CUTS - Say goodbye to accidental cuts just because of poor quality clippers. No more pain and possible infection!
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR OPTIMAL USE - Each nail clipper was designed to give better nail care experience and take the stress away. It has an inbuilt nail catcher to keep things tidy for you!
- DURABLE QUALITY THAT LASTS LONG - These nail cutters are made of stainless steel material, tested to last for a lifetime. Saves you money - Why buy a new one when the old one can be as good as new?
- GUARANTEED: Comes with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Replacement Warranty means your purchase is protected by Amazon and backed by Majestic Beauty!
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Detangling Brushes offered by Majestic Beauty UK. Enter code LWZ4UXAD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Eyelash Curler offered by Majestic Beauty UK. Enter code UTJTDTRM at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Let's face it, most nail clippers aren't very good. They're either made of thin sheets of stainless that easily flexes, making them hard to use or they're made out of cheap carbon steel that dulls quickly and eventually rusts.
So we made it our mission to make a better clipper and we did just that with the Majestik+ Nail Clipper Set. From using high-grade surgical stainless steel to refining the design until we had it just right, we made sure this Nail Clipper set would deliver a world-class clip every time. What else makes our clippers so awesome:
Better ergonomics: Our unique handle design allows the clipper to cradle your fingers, making it easier to control and delivering a more confident clip.
Precise clipping: Hand-sharpened, stainless steel blades cut smoothly and easily removing the need for filing and preventing nail splitting, ingrown toenails and fungal infection.
Easy to use: Reinforced and forged clipper handle creates more strength and leverage which means you have to work less, even with thick nails.
The right tool: With two unique sizes you will always have the right tool for the job while reducing the risk of spreading nail fungus between feet and hands. Built to last: Designed with durability in mind and created in our state of the art manufacturing facility means the nail clipper set will keep you trimmed for years to come.
Lifetime Warranty and 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If your clipper fails due to manufacturer defect, simply return it to our Warranty Center and we'll fix or replace it, forever. It's that simple. We also want you to be happy, so if you're not 100% satisfied with your new Majestik+ Nail Clipper Set, let us know within 30 days of purchase and we'll issue a full refund. Easy peasy!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The nail clippers come in a pack of 2, one small for fingers and one large for the feet. There are no instructions, but why would there be? It's simply because the wonderful plastic cover that catches the nail cuttings is devilishly hard to empty and I can not get it off to clean it out. No-one wants old nail clippings stuck down the bottom of the catcher for ages! I managed to pull the catchment case back a little and then a little more by closing the jaws on the clippers, but still it's locked in place allowing only the smallest gap to allow the nails to come out. Tapping and shaking the clippers while upside down helped, but there were still more arriving several taps and shakes later.
Were they any left over? Lurking in the dark bottom of the catcher, waiting to ping out at me next time I use them ...
Both the clippers displayed the same design fault and as I said earlier, there are no instructions as to how to remove and clean this receptacle.
I'll be fair here, the clippers are really well constructed. They are solid, heavy comfortable to use and feel robust
enough to chomp through the thickets of nails. They are excellent at making a smooth clean cut and they also have 2 good quality nail files inset on the upper lever and lower casing.
They will become my new grooming tool, but I shall always worry about what's lurking in that dark corner at the back of the catcher.
To buy or not?
YES, I have to give a recommendation for these. They did cut all my nails without a single escape ! PING ! of my nails. Cleaning out is less efficient and I do have to take a star off for this. It would have been so easy to have made a slight adjustment to the design so that you can remove the plastic catcher for proper clean out. If anyone find a way to remove this plastic shell completely, do post a comment ... Thank-you!