We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large main compartment for books and binders and dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a penholder and additional secure-zip pockets
- Fastening: Zipper
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity to make you more visible in low light
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Borealis is back with updated features and an improved suspension to offer even more comfort and convenience. Packed with features to keep your gear organised and protected, it's equally at home on your daily commute or heading into the ideal outdoors at the weekend.
From the manufacturer
The North Face Daypacks
Whether you’re commuting to work or setting out on an adventure in the great outdoors, rely on The North Face daypacks collection.
Packed with features to keep your gear organised and protected, The North Face daypacks come with dedicated compartments for your laptop, tablet, smartphone and plenty of room to keep your other essentials safe.
|Volume||30 litres||31 litres||29 litres||26.5 litres||27 litres|
|Average Weight||1125 G||1440 G||820 G||760 G||560 G|
|Laptop Sleeve||29.2 x 45 cm||26 x 35.6 cm||29.2 x 34.3 cm||28.6 x 33.7 cm||34 x 32 cm|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 October 2019