- Choose from over 20,000 locations across the UK
- FREE unlimited deliveries at no additional cost for all customers
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- The updated flex Vent suspension system is designed for maximum comfort. Dimensions : 49 cm x 31 cm x 19 cm
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your device from bumps and falls
- Wipe with Damp Cloth
- Fastening: Zipper
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £4.99
- WHAT'S COVERED: Immediate protection against accidental damage, along with cover for breakdowns and faults not covered by the seller/manufacturer warranty.
- 99% CLAIMS ACCEPTED (avg. Aug-21 to Jul-22): Upon a successful claim, if your product can't be repaired it will either be replaced or we'll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- NO ADDED COSTS: No excess to pay or any charges for postage, parts, labour or callout.
- CANCEL ANYTIME: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms by following the links provided. Cover is for UK residents aged 18 years and over.
Back in a sleek new look, this minimalist pack has an improved suspension system that makes it incredibly comfortable to carry around all day long. Built to keep your laptop, tablet and other essentials safe and organised, it's packed with features that make it as convenient as it is stylish.
From the manufacturer
The North Face Daypacks
Whether you’re commuting to work or setting out on an adventure in the great outdoors, rely on The North Face daypacks collection.
Packed with features to keep your gear organised and protected, The North Face daypacks come with dedicated compartments for your laptop, tablet, smartphone and plenty of room to keep your other essentials safe.
|Volume||30 litres||31 litres||29 litres||26.5 litres||27 litres|
|Average Weight||1125 G||1440 G||820 G||760 G||560 G|
|Laptop Sleeve||29.2 x 45 cm||26 x 35.6 cm||29.2 x 34.3 cm||28.6 x 33.7 cm||34 x 32 cm|
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 13 March 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used for about 2 months mainly as a city backpack and sports bag, these are the issues highlighted:
- Shoulder straps are quite bulky for the backpack size, the filling material (foam/polystyrene) is quite stiff and consequently the straps get easily tangled when putting the backpack on and taking it off. The straps also tend to roll on themselves.
- The base is not flat, so the backpack does not stand upright.
- Front pocket quite short as it only goes halfway down, still sufficient in size for small items.
- Backpack shape quite narrow and high, so it might look awkward on short people. The inside space is also quite vertical (deep and narrow), sometimes difficult to reach items at the bottom.
This fit the bill perfectly for my needs, and that's important for buying a ruck. Has to fit what you need it for. This is my daily work bag replacing an old messenger bag. This can also fit in some parts of board games I play after work, additional clothes if going out after work and a little bit of shopping if I buy bits to make food with.
Also works for weekend stays and would probably work for weekend breaks abroad. I've managed to fit toiletry bag, jeans, pair of trainers, comfy clothes for lounging around, spare boxers and socks, spare t-shirts and a towel with some room to spare. Granted this needed some clever packing like rolling up clothes but most people trying to maximise space would be doing this.
Easy to adjust straps that don't dig in even if there is a fair bit of weight in the bag and has a slot at the back of the bag for a laptop. Still looks brand new even with repeated use and being thrown into my car.
It's got good size drinks bottle pocket on side of bag. It's an unusually deep bag so holds a lot. It has a front pocket which is not that deep but fine for smaller books and other bits. It's easily adjustable and comfortable to wear, not dragging on the back the way some cheaper bag do. A lot of good features here, my only comment is that it's more of a man's bag due to weight!!
However the bag did feel very sturdy and waterproof and Im sure it would last for multiple years of use.
Something to note is that the base of the bag is slated at an almost 45° angle and this makes it impossible to stand freely vertically. This is frustrating as it means the bag must be set down horizontally when on a table etc (this caused the front or back to gather dirt).
The main complaint I had for this bag (and one of the reasons I returned it) was that I found it painfully uncomfortable to wear with anything of weight within the bag. The shoulder straps of the bags have a very hard and what could be described as a "sharp edge" this caused it to dig into my shoulders and at times at the base of my neck. This caused considerable discomfort.