|Price:|| £35.00 £98.83
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||Foot Length (from - to in inch)||UK||EU|
- The padded, low-cut collar looks sleek and feels comfortable
- The modern herringbone sole adds a fresh take on heritage styling, traction and durability
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Inner Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Heel Type: No Heel
- Language : English, English, English, English, English
- Package Dimensions : 30 x 19 x 10.4 cm; 910 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 Dec. 2021
- Manufacturer : Nike
- ASIN : B09NMGLYGS
- Item model number : DH3160
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,540 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
The Nike Court Royale Suede - Men's shoe is a timeless model of the Nike collection: simple, essential in the line but always fascinating, thanks to its extreme versatility and comfort. This model, in suede leather, has a comfortable breathable mesh lining.
Safety warning standard
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However I have to buy a new pair EVERY 3-6 months, as one shoe ALWAYS leaks in this period. If I get 6 months out of a pair that's a result. Even stepping on a pebble can ruin them. The quality of this trainer is truly awful. I didn't mind when they were £35 a pop but they got up to £67 in 2022, for that price you should expect better.
They will do me fine as they're so cheap. But I can't help feeling disappointed by such a mediocre product from Nike.