Free returns on some sizes and colours
- Snow Gaiters - Helps to prevent snow getting into your salopettes or ski clothing
- Ankle Zips - Makes it easy to fit your salopettes over your boots
- 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Button
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 31 x 20 x 7 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 Sept. 2016
- Manufacturer : Mountain Warehouse
- Item model number : 023170125004
- ASIN : B01HGSEUYK
- Department : Children's
- Customer reviews:
Designed in durable snowproof fabric with a part elasticated waist for comfort, the Honey Ski Pants have detachable braces, zipped pockets, snow gaiters and ankle openings - perfect for keeping your little ones warm and happy on the slopes this season.
- Snowproof - treated with a durable water repellent to make the fabric water resistant
- Integrated snow gaiters - provides a seal around your ankle to help prevent snow getting into your salopettes
- Zipped ankle opening - makes it easy to fit your salopettes over your boots
- Detachable braces - adjustable and detachable braces for your perfect fit
- Pockets - two front zipped security pockets to keep your valuables safe when on the slopes
Snowproof fabric has been treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to repel water and snow from the surface. This allows water beads to roll off in order to keep the material as dry as possible, for as long as possible. Snowproof items are ideal for light snow and limited exposure to rain.
Integrated Snow Gaiters
Integrated snow gaiters are built into ski pants to help prevent snow from sliding in through the gaps between the trousers & ski boots. Vital for skiing, snowboarding & walking in heavy snow.
Fully adjustable and detachable braces to provide the perfect fit every time.
External pockets allow for somewhere to stash belongings when out and about or on the slopes. This can include internal pockets for MP3s, mobile phones and googles, as well as external pockets for ski maps and passes.
Allowing for small variations in fit, elastic waistbands are ideal for improved fit and comfort.
This material has been laboratory tested as waterproof. This means the garment can withstand significant rainfall in a single day without letting moisture in.
|Honey Kids Snow Pants||Honey Youth Snow Pants||Raptor Kids Snow Pants||Raptor Youth Snow Pants||Falcon Extreme Kids Ski Pants|
|Compare Mountain Warehouse Kid's Ski Pants|
|Suitable for Ages||2-12 yrs||7-13 yrs||2-13 yrs||7-13 yrs||5-13 yrs|
|Waterproof Rating||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||Water Resistant||3,000mm|
|Integrated Snow Gaiters||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Pockets||2 Front Zipped Security Pockets||2 Zipped Front Pockets||2 Front Zipped Security Pockets||2 Front Zipped Security Pockets||Tricot lined zipped front security pockets|
How to Choose Ski Pants / Trousers
- Insulated Ski Pants consist of a waterproof “shell” outer layer with an inner insulated layer. Suited to beginners & wet conditions.
- Softshell Ski Pants offer a greater freedom of movement & are highly breathable. These are suited to dry conditions and higher energy skiers.
- Water Resistant / Snowproof: Treated with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) to repel water / snow from the surface. Allows water beads to roll off to keep the material as dry as possible, for as long as possible.
- Waterproof: A hydrostatic head rating of at least 1500mm, waterproof skiwear can withstand signficiant snow or rainfall without letting moisture in.
These fabrics let perspiration out more quickly and efficiently, avoiding dampness in the fabric.
- Waist Adjusters and/or Braces
- Recco Rescue Reflectors
- Mesh Venting
- Stretch Fabric
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores, website & online are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I dislike is, that where they end I would expect something to tide it, so they can easy tide the leg or go in the boots, but there's nothing there, and they are very loose.