Mountain Warehouse Downpour Mens Waterproof Overtrousers - Breathable Rain Pants, Ripstop
- Waterproof and taped seams – Fully rainproof design of this clothing will stop water from getting in
- Quick Drying – Great for travelling, washing and wearing
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Fastening: Drawstring
- Breathable – Airy, let’s moisture out of this mens clothing ensuring you stay dry on the inside
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 410 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 Jan. 2016
- Manufacturer : Mountain Warehouse
- Item model number : 018291005002
- ASIN : B013VC4AXQ
- Department : Men's
The Downpour Mens Long Length Waterproof Trousers are a high performance fully waterproof trousers with taped seams. The mesh lined and breathable, along with a half zip and poppers on each leg make these trousers ideal for the outdoors.
- Fully Waterproof - Isodry fabric with taped seams and tested to 5000mm to keep you dry in harsh conditions
- Highly Breathable - Isodry fabric with a highly breathable membrane to allow perspiration out and a mesh lining to help draw moisture away from your skin
- Hard-wearing Fabric - Heavy duty ripstop fabric is resistant to snags and tears.
- Convenient Fit - Half leg zip with poppers over the top makes it easier to get your boots on and off without removing the trousers
- Long length – 86cm/ 34 inches
This waterproof material has been laboratory tested as having a hydrostatic rating of 5,000mm. This is a measure of the water pressure a garment can withstand which indicates how water proof it is. The higher the number, the greater water pressure it can withstand.
IsoDry is a waterproof and breathable Mountain Warehouse fabric technology. It's advanced membrane allows perspiration out, whilst keeping the wearer dry. This makes it ideal for outdoor activities in changeable or wet weather.
Taped seams provide a physical barrier that prevents water from leaking through seams, stitching or joins in the fabric, making every inch of the garment waterproof. These garments are ideal for outdoor activities in changeable or wet weather.
This item is made using a durable Rip Stop fabric. The material is super-resistant to tearing or ripping, and it's interwoven, crosshatched threads means any tears are prevented from spreading. Great for items where durability is key.
Breathable fabrics let moisture out quickly and efficiently. This technology means that perspiration can escape, avoiding dampness in the fabric. This makes it ideal for indoor and outdoor activities, or travel in warmer climates.
Mesh is a loosely woven, lightweight fabric with closely spaced holes for excellent breathability. This keeps the wearer cool and dry from perspiration, making it perfect for walking, the gym or other activities in warm climates.
|Downpour Mens Waterproof Trousers Long Length||Downpour Mens Waterproof Trousers||Downpour Mens Waterproof Trousers Short Length||Spray Mens Waterproof Trousers||Pakka Mens Waterproof Overtrousers||Pakka Mens Waterproof Overtrousers|
|Compare Mountain Warehouse Men's OverTrousers|
Choosing the Best Waterproof Trousers For You
Waterproof rain trousers are an outer layer worn over regular clothing to keep legs dry in wet . changeable conditions. Below is a guide to the key features in our range to help you select the best product for you.
- Breathable Fabrics let moisture / perspiration out quickly, great for active users
- Mesh Lining helps air to circulate, keeping you cooler while active.
- Adjustable Waist allows for small size variations, ideal for improved fit and comfort.
- Half-Leg Zips / Poppers give a wider opening help you to put the trousers on without removing footwear.
- Packaway (Pakka) come with a convenient carry bag
- Taped Seams are a physical barrier preventing water from leaking through seams, stitching or joins in the fabric, making every inch of the garment waterproof.
- Waterproof fabrics can withstand heavier rainfall without letting moisture in. They usually quote a lab-tested "hydrostatic head" rating for waterproofness. Higher ratings (5,000mm or 10,000mm) are more waterproof.
At Mountain Warehouse we have been developing the very best outdoor gear for all the family since 1997.
Unlike other outdoor retailers, we don’t carry lots of different brands. In fact, almost all the products we sell through our stores, website & online are exclusive to Mountain Warehouse – you won’t find them anywhere else.
Why do we do this? Well, by designing our own top quality products and having them made to our exacting standards, we can cut out the middleman. So that means you get the exact same quality, but at significantly lower prices than you’ll find at other shops.
Everything we do is focused on serving our growing group of customers who like what we have to offer: the best gear, the best service and the best prices.
We would love it if you joined them.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The material is good (a sort of woven outer) but really noisy for walking about.
I wore these cycling in muddy puddles off road and got full protection from heavy splashes. Not yet tried riding in rain.
A couple of things that would really improve these...
• A zipped pocket SOMEWHERE - inside even. They have NO pockets which seems pretty odd and is definitely inconvenient.
• Some means of fastening the lower leg/ankle so they can be adjusted for a tighter fit if you aren't wearing big boots.
The one fault I can see is the leg lengh is longer than stated it is nearer 33" than 30" this may be something Mountain Warehouse should look into to ensure 5 🌟 next time