- Constructed from tough granite fabric providing durability, stretch, water repellency, a fast dry time and a upf of 50+
- Reinforcement panels on knees and seat feature cordura hydro that has a 3m hydrostatic head and protect against rocky terrain
- 97% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Reinforced cordura instep for additional protection
- Articulated knees and an active cut for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Featuring areas of triple stitched seams for extra durability
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 37 x 26.2 x 7 cm; 662.24 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 Oct. 2014
- Manufacturer : Montane
- Item model number : MSTPRMER-S
- ASIN : B00OD5YVHQ
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 143,467 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #40291 in Sports & Outdoor Clothing
- Customer reviews:
Montane Super Terra Pants
The Super Terra Pants combine all the great technical features from the current Terra range with well-conceived fabric technologies and features to make them the most durable technical mountain pants available on the market today.
Lower Leg Adjustments
Press stud and ankle zipper adjustment for a close fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss, Gaiter hook on the front of lower trouser to help prevent dirt penetration onto footwear
Two large cargo thigh pockets with YKK reverse coil zips
Rear pocket with YKK reverse coil zip
Two mesh lined leg vents to keep the body cool when working hard
Cordura Classic Technology
Designed for living and built to last, the original durable CORDURA fabric has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air-jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns in a range of sizes – 330D, 500D, 700D and 1000D.
TECHNICAL FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rugged - excellent resistance to abrasion
- Strong - excellent tear strength
- Water Repellent - finished, coated and laminate options
- 100% high tenacity nylon 6,6 filament fibre
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm 6'2" with 34 inside leg, the advert doesn't give leg measurement, so I ordered 36" waist, they actually are regular lwngth but are a bit too long for me, they seem like a 36 long leg. They are quite wide leg hems & can only think this is to wear over serious mountain boots but after wearing them with my walking boots found this wasn't really a problem. All in all a tough purpose built trouser which do what they were designed for, general walking inc tough terrain trecking.
They fit well not tight or baggy just right,I have muscular thighs & some makes get tight when I bend these don’t.
Im a 32 waist brought the medium,I own a pair of their terra mission trousers too.
Not cheap but not the most expensive either,you do get what you paid for with these.
Expensive but then quality always is, a lot of time effort and money must of gone into the development of design and materials