|Price:|| £28.99 £39.99
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Material: Made of 95 modal +5% spandex, very comfortable and lightweight, breathable and extremely soft on the skin.
- With an elastic and built-in adjustable drawstrings waistband, The pyjama bottom makes you feel relaxed and cosy as well.
- 95% Modal, 5% Elastane
- Convenient: The two sides pockets are useful for you to store your phones and keys when you go outside.
- Occasion: This lounge pants is suitable for sleepwear, loungewear, casual wear. The pyjama trousers for men is perfect gift for your dad, husband, son.
- Washing Instruction: Men's pyjama trousers are machine washable, Hand wash recommended, Do not bleach, do not tumble dry. Size Chart: S: 28-30in; M: 32-34in ; L: 36-38in; XL: 40-42in ; 2XL: 44-46in.
From the brand
- High Quality modal fabric super soft and comfortable to wear.
- The pyjama bottoms are lightweight and breathable making these perfect for all year round.
- Elasticated waistband inside adjustable drawstring ensures it perfectly fits your waist sizes, Tagless for comfort.
- Two size seam pockets to hold your phone, keys, wallet and other small essentials.
- Classic plain colors design, traditional style that never goes out of style. It's a perfect present for your dad, husband, brother, boyfriend
S (28-30in/ 71-76cm)； Pants length:38.97in/ 99cm
M (32-34in/ 81-86cm); Pants length:39.37in/ 100cm
L (36-38in/ 91-96cm); Pants length:39.76in/ 101cm
XL (40-42in/ 101-106cm); Pants length:40.15in/ 102cm
2XL(44-46in/ 111-116cm); Pants length:40.55in/ 103cm
Suitable for spring, summer, autumn, winter and many occasions
Other Products Related to This Item
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was interested to read the label - which said: "made in China... do not stock when wet."!
- Beat all my expectations for how much comfrotable they actually are.
- Super soft, stretchy, and comfortable.
- So thin that you hardly even know you're wearing them
- Modal is my new favorite material and I can't wear these enough!
- Durability - These rip SUPER easily! 2/3 pairs arrived with small holes already in them (one in the bottom of the legs and one right in the butt area), and within 1-2 days they easily got more holes just through normal movement - even before washing! I haven't seen this complaint in many of the other reviews, so I'm not sure if the stitching on mine are particularly poor or not. I've only had them a few weeks, but I'll try and update this review when they finally die.
- I got the Large pairs, and even though I'm 6ft tall and weight 95 kg the legs are definately too long to walk up stairs without worrying you'll trip on them...BUT, while laying down/sleeping, it's kind of perfect because you can pull the legs over your feet super easily so this is debatable.
Overall - I say these are worth it for people who want to use them for sleeping, but if you plan to move around a lot with them they're probably not worth it due to how easily they rip (although again, mine just might be defective).
They do come up a bit long so I have had to take them up by a couple of inches but this is better than being too short.