Men's Thermal Underwear Set Top Base Layer & Trousers Winter Ski Mountain Cycling Motorcycle Underwear
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 2 Pack Mens Thermal Underwear - 1 x Men's Compression Shirt + 1 x Full Length Compression Pants; Single Layer without Fleece Lining--Lightweight (about 0.35kg), thin, stretchy, soft without too bulky. Ideal for spring, autumn, winter, hunting, snow, fitness, running, fishing, training, military tactical gear, etc.
- Moisture Wicking & Warm: Men's long sleeve thermal shirts and trousers can wick moisture away from the body quickly and accelerate the evaporation of sweat, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Elastane
- Material: plolyester and spandex/4-way stretch fabric. Breathable and sweat-wicking base layer, ergonomic compression fit for enhanced range of motion
- WIDE APPLICATION - This sports underwear set is good to wear at home or as an underlayer under your coats, it will also warm you as a comfortable pajamas on cold nights. Men's cold weather thermal clothing is perfect for active sports like training, hunting, hiking, cycling, snowboarding, skiing, jogging, military and tactical games and fishing.
- Care instructions: machine wash, line dry, wash separately. Purchase one size larger if you like a little "perfect fit".
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: 90% polyester and 10% spandex. High-quality moisture resistant fabric, softer and comfortable.
Features: breathable, quick-drying, absorbent moisture, compression, keep your body always dry and you don't worry about having a cold.
Super light span that is soft, wearable, flexible, high moisture absorption capacity. Flat lock stitching. 4-way stretch. Wicking, quick-drying, breathable and soft.
Ideal for: Basketball, Football, Baseball, Golf, Running, Cycling, Hiking, Wrestling, Gym, Yoga and Outdoor Activities