- Versatile Triple Lined M65 Military Field Jacket - Woodland Camouflage
- Pollycotton Water-Resistant Treated Outer, 100% Cotton Liner, 100% Nylon Buttoned In Quilted Removable Inner Liner
- Heavy Brass Zip With Snap-Up Storm Flap, Zipped In Concealed Hood, Four Frontal Snap-Up Pockets
- To Adjust Ventilation/Insulation There Are Drawstrings At Base And Waist Of Jacket And Velcro Fastenings At Cuffs And Collar
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 40.2 x 35.8 x 13.8 cm; 1.64 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 May 2013
- ASIN : B00D1UH2PW
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,623 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Versatile Triple Lined M65 Military Field Jacket - Woodland Camouflage. Pollycotton Water-Resistant Treated Outer, 100% Cotton Liner, 100% Nylon Buttoned In Quilted Removable Inner Liner. Heavy Brass Zip With Snap-Up Storm Flap, Zipped In Concealed Hood, Four Frontal Snap-Up Pockets. To Adjust Ventilation/Insulation There Are Drawstrings At Base And Waist Of Jacket And Velcro Fastenings At Cuffs And Collar.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also bought it because a good camo jacket is ideal for the type of photography we do. It means that you are not noticed so much by illusive wildlife like pine martens. I like the idea that it has a removable liner to keep you warm. That is a good idea and one probably borrowed from Barbour. The fit is very much a man's fit with wide shoulders and long arms, which I shall have to adjust. Like the fact it has loads of pockets and a hood. It is not so expensive that you're afraid of getting it dirty and pretty much good for any kind of photography which involves being sat in a hide for a long while or carrying lots of gear without the need for a separate bag.
there was no Velcro adjustments on the wrist.
there was no draw cord on the waist or bottom of the jacket
there was no concealed hood in the zipped area
there was no means of securing the flaps on the pockets
Absolutley dissapointed with what they described and the item on post
requested return of item....awaiting permission fron vender...not happy about that either.
They are too baggy and way too long which makes the whole garment totally useless for me .
Such a shame because except for the too wide and too long sleeves it is reasonable quality.
I have had to return it unfortunately.
Overall nothing like the described item, I will be giving it to a friends son for when he goes fishing. If he wants it that is.