Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from London General Insurance Company Ltd. £8.09
- From the moment your product’s delivered it will be covered for accidental damage and any mechanical/electrical faults not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
- No added costs when making a claim; no excess to pay or any charges for parts, labour or callout.
- Easy to make a claim by phone or email. If your product can’t be repaired, it will either be replaced or we’ll issue an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided. Please note that another insurance product which has different terms might be available on our website when accessed on a laptop or desktop PC.
Microsoft Official Xbox Black Controller
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5 mm stereo headset jack
- Get up to twice the wireless range than previous controllers
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Don't forget to buy an Xbox Live Membership to enhance your gaming experience - most advanced multiplayer, free games, exclusive member discounts on games in the Xbox Store and more
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language : German
- Product Dimensions : 18.4 x 18.2 x 7.2 cm; 760 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Aug. 2016
- Manufacturer : Microsoft
- ASIN : B01L7PQBL8
- Item model number : 6CL-00002
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 410 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a streamlined design, textured grip, and Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 devices.
Range compared to previous controllers, using the Xbox One S console. Impulse Triggers available in supported games. For best performance, updates may be required. Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10.
Note: Need to hold this down to connect the controller to the console. The button will then light up white.
- 1 x Xbox One black wireless controller
- 2 x AA batteries
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But for those who want an in depth review, here it is:
For someone like myself who doesn't really like the idea of a raised left analogue stick, the controller was surprisingly comfortable. It is quite large and perfectly fit into my hands. If you do have smaller hands this could be an issue but for me it was great. All of the buttons are very responsive require reasonable force to press so I have no issue with accidentally pressing any. The triggers feel great and their are rumble motors inside of them, giving you that extra bit of immersion when playing which I really appreciate (for example: it will rumble when shooting a gun or driving a car). I do, however have 2 issues with the controller. The analogue sticks are a bit small for my liking but they are textured for extra grip, without being uncomfortable. Also, I feel like for the cost of the controller, there should be a rechargeable option for free. I understand that there is a Play and Charge Kit but I feel that the controller should already be rechargeable as there is nothing more infuriating than the controller running out of power during a game, especially if you haven't got any AA batteries lying around.
I don't really mean "broken" to the point it doesn't even connect. Here is what I mean:
- In the first one, (A) and (B) (which are my most used buttons) started getting stuck sometimes when pressed. I thought it was just sweat. After buying my 2nd controller I even bought a tool kit to open the first one so I could clean it from the inside; but it wasn't sweat, the rubber under (A) was torn and under (B) was simply getting stuck down. Unusable for Rocket League.
- In this one, sometimes when I press (A) or (B) it doesn't register; when it started happening I thought it was my fault for not putting enough strength into it (I do have light fingers), but after it happening so many times I realized that it was the controller. When it doesn't register, even if I put a lot of strength afterwards it still does not register; I need to release the button and press it again. Barely usable for Rocket League, but from the three still the one in best condition and the one I'm using right now.
- In the third one, the RT button started getting stuck after just three days of buying the controller. This is the button I use to accelerate in the game, so it really messes me up when it gets stuck. Again, unusable for Rocket League.
I was considering buying the elite controller for a more decent durability, but people told me they are just as bad (if not worse). Microsoft should use better parts for their official stuff.
By Haleem haq on 7 July 2018
Sadly this latest generation of the controller seems to be even less reliable, the first purchase I immediately noticed that the A button was unresponsive on occasion. I received my replacement - fair play to amazon for the ease and speed of this - however I received a controller with literally the exact problem. Crazy that Microsoft have revised this controller so many times and can't even get reliable face buttons despite the fact I have a still working (10 year old) xbox 360 controller.
The fact it carries a 90 day warranty speaks volumes of their faith it will last.
By David Estévez on 19 December 2018