Orbiz Men’s Thermal Underwear Set - Full Long Sleeve Vest Top and Long Johns Bottoms Perfect Heat Micro Winter Underwear
|Price:|| £10.95 £11.95
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- COMFORT: These top quality thermal wear for men is extremely soft and lightweight, but absolutely non-bulk
- Stretch Fit, Crew Neck, Elasticated waist band Ankle Cuff for Comfort, Suitable for Winter, Outdoor Work, Travel, Camping & Ski Wear
- 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
- Ideal Everyday wear, Pleasantly soft and warming, Cold wind protection
- Colour: White, Blue and Grey and Black and all sizes
- Washing Instructions: Machine Washable
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Idealy daily use in cold weather Perfect fit and soft material to keeps you comfort all day long Easy to wash and stay same after washes All sizes comes in four different sizes
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shirt is very good, not the strongest material but comfortable, warm and very well sized, M is M, L is L.
But not the legs.. if you dont mind about the legs so much and still wanna buy it, its your money.
All in all, its cheap, good shirt, nearly useless legs, unless you ripped them apart or try to use them anyhow.
Material is warm and feels good on skin.
The top is quite good considering the price.
The pants however has a 27 inch inside leg.
However wearing them as shorts doesn't work as the leg cuff is a cosy fit at the ankles, causing them to hang low in the crotch area. That might work for the ladies wearing a onesize fits all, but has the effect of pulling my jeans down.
(I would advise buying on the large side, though)
Three stars on quality of material as I've had small sections of seam unravel.. nothing that can't be fixed though.