Other Sellers on Amazon
Add Extra Protection? Check if this cover meets your needs
from SquareTrade Ltd (UK) £47.88
- No added costs: You’ll pay no excess, parts, labour or callout charges on your claim.
- Easy claim process: File a claim by email or phone. If your product cannot be repaired, it will either be replaced or an Amazon e-gift card to the value of a replacement will be issued.
- Cancel anytime: Full refund within 45 days if no claim has been made, pro-rated refund thereafter less claim costs.
- For full product description, please read the Insurance Product Information Document and policy terms and conditions by following the link(s) provided.
- Cover is for UK residents who are over 18 years old.
OnePlus 8T 5G 12GB RAM 256GB Storage SIM-Free Smartphone with Quad Camera, 65W Warp Charge and Dual SIM - Aquamarine Green - 2 Year Warranty – United Kingdom
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
What is a ‘Country Format’ smartphone?
Many smartphone manufacturers adapt their products to meet the needs of a country or region. This means that the appearance and design of the physical product is similar or identical, but the software may be localised based on the language or technical configuration (e.g. it may start with a different language as the default). These products will contain a user manual and accessories (e.g. charger) based on the specific needs of that country or region.
Can I use these smartphones in the UK?
In most cases these smartphones will work with UK mobile networks, however we recommend that you check with your network or carrier before you buy it. There may also be features that are limited or not enabled for the UK, so we also recommend that you check with the manufacturer for any features that are not available in the UK. When you set up your smartphone, you will be presented with the option to select the language you want to use, or you can select a different language in settings afterwards. If you do not receive a user manual in English, you will be able to find a downloadable copy either on this Amazon product page or by visiting the manufacturer’s website.
Why should I consider purchasing a different country format?
Some country formats may provide a price saving on the product compared to the UK format.
Do these smartphones come with manufacturer’s warranty?
A UK format will include the usual manufacturer’s warranty. If you purchase a smartphone intended for a country within the EU, they will include an EU warranty. If you purchase a smartphone intended for a country outside of the EU, it may not include a valid manufacturer warranty. We recommend that you visit the manufacturer’s website to confirm the warranty before you purchase.
|Model name||OnePlus 8T 5G|
|Wireless carrier||Unlocked for All Carriers|
|Memory storage capacity||256 GB|
|SIM card slot count||Dual SIM|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Fastest charging there is with 65W Warp Charge so you're ready for a full day in just 15 minutes
- 4500 mAh Battery
- Ultra Smooth 6.55" 120Hz Display
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
OnePlus 8 Pro 5G 12GB RAM 256GB SIM-Free Smartphone with Triple Camera, Dual SIM and Alexa built-in Glacial Green - 2 Years Warranty
OnePlus 9 5G (UK) SIM-Free Smartphone with Hasselblad Camera for Mobile - Astral Black 8GB RAM 128GB - 2 Year Warranty
OnePlus NORD (5G) 8GB RAM 128GB SIM-Free Smartphone with Quad Camera, Dual SIM and 2 Years Warranty - Blue Marble
SIM Free Google Pixel 4a 128GB Mobile Phone, Just Black - SIM Free Unlocked Smartphone - The Google Phone, At A Helpful Price
|Shipping||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details||FREE Delivery . Delivery Details|
|Screen Size||6.55 inches||6.78 inches||6.55 inches||6.44 inches||5.81 inches|
|Item Dimensions||16.07 x 7.41 x 0.84 cm||16.53 x 7.43 x 0.8 cm||—||15.83 x 7.33 x 0.82 cm||14.4 x 6.94 x 0.82 cm|
|Item Weight||188 grams||199 grams||—||184 grams||143 grams|
|Memory Storage Capacity||256 GB||256 GB||128 GB||128 GB||128 GB|
|Operating System||Android||Android||Android 11||Android||Android|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular||Cellular||Cellular||Cellular||—|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsCountry format:United Kingdom | Colour:Aquamarine Green | Size Name:12GB+256GB
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 16.07 x 7.41 x 0.84 cm; 188 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 Oct. 2020
- Manufacturer : OnePlus
- ASIN : B07XY79DZ5
- Item model number : LDKSX00513
- Department : Women's
- Delivery information:: We cannot deliver certain products outside mainland UK ( Details). We will only be able to confirm if this product can be delivered to your chosen address when you enter your delivery address at checkout.
- Best Sellers Rank: 2,165 in Electronics & Photo (See Top 100 in Electronics & Photo)
- Customer reviews:
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First up, let me say, I am a big oneplus fan. I've used two of their phones as my 'daily driver'. The oneplus 2, and the oneplus 5t... The later lasting me a solid 3 years.
I decided it was time for an upgrade, and the current price of this phone was actually less than I paid for my 5t three years ago, so it seemed like a bargain. I was looking for a phone with a better battery life, faster cameras and no crack in the screen! 😉
Here are my impressions. We warned, I'm not loving this phone, and here's why:
1) Good lord, it's heavy! Compared to my all metal 5t, this beast weighs a tonne! This makes it uncomfortable.
2) It's made of glass! Surely I can't be the only one to think this is dumb?? My metal 5t lasted 3 years, literally hundreds of drops, and ultimately succumbed to a cracked screen. Why make the whole phone out of smash? I cannot see this lasting more than a year or so. I also think this all glass design is adding a lot of extra weight.
3) The in-screen fingerprint scanner is atrocious. Don't get me wrong, I think this is a flaw with the whole technology of in screen print sensors... Its much much slower than my 5t. With my last one, it was literally tap and go, my phone was unlocked before I'd even noticed! It felt magical by comparison! This one is much much much less reliable, with probably two in three attempts needing my actual concentration to get right, especially with no physical indication of where to touch, as you would on a rear sensor.
4) Why has no one mentioned... It is ugly!! And I mean U. G. L. Y. (you ain't got no alibi) ugly! It's thick. The colour is simply awful (I was expecting silver, and instead got... I don't even know, off blue 90s foil wrapping paper??)... And that polished metal band?! Wow... It looks like something from a 2014 in-car infotainment!
5) 120hz refresh rate. I was kinda excited to experience this. And you can guess what... I was disappointed. In fact, I didn't even notice for a few minutes!! Now, of course, side by side with my old phone, yes: it's noticeably 'better'. But if there's one thing you don't actually 'need' in this day and age, it's 120hz!
6) Cameras. They're probably great. I've taken some photos that are fine. I've also taken some photos that are a blurry mess. They're honestly average at best. It is good having a wide angle and telephoto option on a phone, it's great actually... But the user interface is a bit messy and confusing. Overall, I feel like getting a photo now requires more thought process. I do like that the photo is taken and processed faster than my previous phone, but I'd expect nothing less.
There you have it, thanks for taking the time to read. I'm sorry if I seem overly negative, but I want to share my views to give you something for comparison. I doubt this phone will last me another 3 years.
Update after going to a 9pro. The 8T is probably one of the last good OnePlus phones which does everything well. I've seen this on here for £363 which frankly is a bargain. It isn't the smallest, prettiest device around, sure, but if you want a great phone which all works, with a very good screen, crazy fast charging for good value, this is it.
By far the best phone i've ever had, with the stand outs being the processing speed and the 48 MP Camera.
In comparison to the new Iphone's and Samsung S20, the value of this phone is amazing.
If you're looking for a top of the range phone but don't want to spend a grand I would recommend giving the OnePlus brand a try!