- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)
|You Save:||£10.99 (22%)|
- With Nintendo Switch, fans can enjoy the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 anywhere, anytime
- The Mario Kart you know and love, with many new features; Enjoy Mario Kart alone or with friends, anytime, anywhere, with anyone; Supports 2 players in Handheld mode, 4 players on one TV and 12-player online
- 5 exclusive new characters join the tournament, including Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl; 4 exclusive new multiplayer Battle Modes including Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast; 48 Tracks; 40+ Racers; It's the biggest Mario Kart roster ever; All downloadable content from the Wii U version included as standard
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch only
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform:Nintendo Switch | Edition:Standard
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Rated : Ages 3 and Over
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 10.5 x 1.1 cm; 100 Grams
- Release date : 28 April 2017
- ASIN : B01N1081RO
- Item model number : 1014265
- Country of origin : Japan
- Best Sellers Rank: 17 in PC & Video Games (See Top 100 in PC & Video Games)
- Customer reviews:
All your favourite tracks and characters return from the Wii U version but you’ll also find all DLC tracks and characters, as well as all-new characters too. Plus, Battle Mode has been completely revamped!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All 48 tracks are open from the start an absolute bucket load of charcactors to play as.
You unlock karts and parrts with gold coins you collect from the races.
There is a feature where you can stay on the track and not come off it... i turned it off for 50cc 100cc 150cc and mirror mode.
This game has 200cc and boy at that entry is the game rapid!!! I need to use the stay on track on this speed.
I'm working on getting gold cups in the 200cc grand prixs and it's quite challenging and intense!!
The game is pretty much arcade racer perfection at this point.
It looks and plays wonderfully.
It's currently my most played switch game and I have Mario Odyssey(finished it) and Breath of the wild (didn"t like it) in my collection.
The replayability is in trying to get the gold cups!!
I think when ii've done that I'd still enjoy enjoy replaying through this game at a later day.
I imagine if you do multiplayer or play with friends this game could have a much much longer lasting life.
I can really not think of anything i'd change about this game, apart from that black gloop that you get hit with!!!
It is annoying and briefly makes the game look ugly! Lol Pretty sure not many players would miss that if they remove it from future games.
By Mr Wadsley on 20 August 2020
By Becca on 3 January 2020
For kids/parents the "Keep on track" control mode will be very useful and prevent those tears on rainbow road (of which there are three versions!). For many players there is also a "always on" accelerator option, but while it saves your thumb a little, I suggest you learn how to use the breaks for this. Both bumper controls work for items/drifting so however you hold the controller this will work for you. You can also switch between using the joystick, D-pad or using tilt controls in either gamepad, pro controller or joycon modes.
It's a classic multiplayer game that everyone can have a good time with.
The multiplayer is very fun, you can hook it up to the TV and control your cart with one controller. You can choose to either have the motion sensor or rely on the joystick, I personally prefer joystick as I move around a lot when playing video games.
It's a fun game for all family ages, and something that will help pass the time for when you're board or just want to do something fun.