Size Name: XS | Colour Name: Army Green Promotions can vary depending on size name/colour name.
FTCayanz Men's Down Parka Jackets Winter Warm Fleece Coat with Fur Hood
|Brand size||UK||Chest||Sleeve length||Shoulder|
|XL Extra Tall||2XL||52||27.6||20.5|
- Modern and regular fit men's winter stylish jackets with removable fur hood and zipper, classic stand-up collar, elastic cuff, double flap pocket, side pockets and inside pocket, one breast pocket
- Classic men's coat warm down park outdoor activities in winter: skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, fishing, cycling, climbing, protects you from bad cold weather and keeps you warm all day
- Material: 95% polyester + 5% nylon, comfortable and warm men's coat
- Care instructions: Dry clean
- Fastening: Button
- Collar Style: Band
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 41.4 x 31.8 x 15.8 cm; 1.16 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 9 Nov. 2018
- Item model number : MAZY106 Army Green L
- ASIN : B07KC7QCG4
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought it for me 15 year old son, but think he’d be laughed at at school of I made him wear it. He liked the style, but not the Chinese rubbish like whxhczw sport brand. 🤦♀️
The hood isn’t sown properly, you can pull the fur from the actual hood and feel the filter move inside, so that would be f-ed after few months or the first wash. The tag says it can be washed (cold & gentle).
Most of all, the upper fabric isn’t waterproof. But not only it isn’t waterproof, it also has that velvet feel to it - which means that it will catch all the rain. I flicked couple of drops of water on it and they absorbed instantly. We live in Manchester and while we’re not the rainiest city in England, it still rains a lot here. So, go to Amazon it goes.
Total waste of money!
I've been waiting a week since to due delivery date and only just been able to apply for a refund which will now take another week.
Wouldnt reccomend it.