MUCUBAL Men's 3D Padded Cycling Underwear shorts MTB Bike Bicycle Undershorts
- 【Breathable & Comfortable】Made of 90%Polyester & 10%Spandex,breathable mesh fabric on the main body prevents overheating and improves air permeability to keep you cool and dry;
- 【Flexible & Lightweight】Smooth elastic fabric lies soft against skin and offers 4-way stretch,wide waistband provides comfort without extra pressure.
- Hand Wash Only
- 【Ergonomic 3D Sponge Pad】3D anatomical and perforated layer design for chamois with high-density sponge,absorb shock and reduce the humid,provide enduring support and comfort on long rides.
- 【Best for Biking】These biking underwear shorts are designed specially for people who love riding bikes to increase ride comfort,perfect for mountain biking,road biking,spinning,motorbike,virtual bike training,etc.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】Amazon is responsible to deliver our biking shorts to you. If you are not satisfied with the products you purchased, you could choose to refund or exchange for free.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 18.4 x 16.5 x 4.8 cm; 149.69 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 July 2019
- Manufacturer : MUCUBAL
- ASIN : B07VT1FHMH
- Department : Men's
- Best Sellers Rank: 34,023 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer reviews:
MUCUBAL BIKING UNDERWEAR
Men's tight cycling underwear provides cyclists with the most comfortable experience - breathable, fitting, moisture wicking and shock absorption.
Our cycling shorts are made of 90%Polyester & 10%Spandex
Mesh fabric prevents overheating and improves air permeability
Flexible fabric make shorts fit better and exercise more freely
High-density sponge padding absorb shock and protect men's sensitive parts
These products are sold by MUCUBAL and fulfilled by Amazon.Refund and exchange item for free within 30 day.
CARE FOR WASH
The best way to care for MTB underwear shorts is to hand wash and hang dry to increase persistence.
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously though, I'm just back on the bike after many years and these save me from a lot of saddle ache. I drawback is when I get off the bike I feel like I'm walking with a sodden nappy. Lol
However what I am now using them for is coastal sliding seat rowing, and they are stopping the pressure on your buttocks from the seat back edge. My husband says it's totally put him off trying any other cycling shorts!
I use them under MTB shorts for trail riding they do not rub and are comfortable enough to wear for long rides,
buy a couple of pairs so you can wash regularly otherwise the wife will complain about the smell 🤣.