Free Returns on some sizes and colours
|Brand size||UK||EU||Heel to toe|
- 【IMPORTANT: ★★please order one size larger★★ than your normal footwear size.】Comfy Men Slipper Boots with Wool Upper: high quality knit house boots upper along with closed toe style and warm memory foam for keeping warmth and giving comfortable fit.
- COZY MEN HOUSE SLIPPERS BOOTS WITH MEMORY FOAM & FUR LINED: Embedded resilient memory foam molds the contours of your feet for pillow soft comfort especially for men with plantar fasciitis or chronic foot pains. Soft and warm fuzzy fur lining keeps warmth all day long.
- Outer Material: Wool
- Inner Material: Faux Fur
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Pull On
- Heel Height: 1 centimetres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27 x 23 x 6 cm; 290 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Sept. 2017
- Manufacturer : Mstar
- ASIN : B075JFXM66
- Item model number : MBADE-Mianxie-TPR-801-Black-39.5
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
The story of COFACE
Coface is a Hong Kong-based retailer for men's footware. We started as a local shoes workshop and eventually set up our own retail brands. Our flagship brand, Coface, is known for comfortable men's house slippers with premium quality.
The founder wanted to make a pair of cozy men slipper boots which could be used for a long time--you can walk for all abilities on your doorstep to find fantastic countryside and enjoy your lifetime.
Coface is built to be a lifestyle brand and offer products that provide fashion and function for a great life.
Here at Coface, every pair of house shoes is guaranteed with ultra comfort and high quality.
Quick Q&A, Basicly Know Coface Knit slipper boots
- 1. Q: Are these men house slippers warm(without socks)?
- A: Yes,these men boots are warm and comfy, the thick lining keeps warm very well even without socks.
- 2. Q: My dad would like bootie slippers anti slip for walking indoor and outdoor,do these men ankle boots have rubber soles?
- A:Yes, they have a lightweight rubber sole, but not very thick. These are typical men house shoes suitable for indoor walking in winter time.
- 3. Q:Are these men booties in standard UK size? I am a size 9 should I order an 10?
- A:Yes, these boot slippers are made in standard UK size 5-14. But considering the thick faux fur lining inside, maybe worth ordering a size above your needs. Especially for people who prefers looser or slouchier slipper-boots.
- 4. Q: Can these Bootee Slippers be washed by machine?
- A: We recommend hand washing, cos they are made of soft woollen and machine washing may hurt and deform its shape, please wash them in cold,air-dry and flat-dry.
Cozy & breathable Material
Soft woolen knitted upper makes this house slipper boots soft and cozy. Classical snowflake pattern added into design, a trendy nordic symbol never die.
Soft & Comfortable
Warm faux fur lining to keep your feet warm and comfortable. The whole lining is skin friendly and moisture-wicking which really make you enjoy the comfy wearing feeling.
Pearly foam insole make your feet relax after a long day at work. Ankle wrap design could protect against chill effectively, a perfect house shoes providing all-day warmth in winter.
Durable & Non-slip
The anti-slip and durable rubber sole makes the slippers perfect for indoor use.
Best Gift for Your Loved One
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By JB on 23 August 2019
I am getting used to them though and they are really cosy and just what I needed now that the season has turned. The sole is supportive and my feet don't slide around on them, so they are safe on stairs etc. Interestingly, although they have zero arch support I still find them comfortable - I need good support and even need arched flip-flops. This might be because of the furry interior lining, which includes the sole, so that my feet at moulding the interior to their shape,
Some of the reviews suggest that these are cheap and nasty. I wouldn't say that, but with so many versions on the same product page, it is entirely possible that some are and some aren't.
However after just eight days after purchase I am starting to worry about the internal seams, and I won't be especially surprised if they start to fail - having read a few worrying reviews I only purchased them because of free returns.
I will update this review in another couple of weeks with the final verdict.
I'm a size 11 so I got a size 12 on the recommendation of other reviewers, they're nice and snug but to be honest I think I could even have done with size 13. Would definitely buy again, but make sure you get at least a size bigger than normal!
By P.w on 8 July 2019