MEGNYA Diabetic Orthotic Sandals for Women, Plantar Fasciitis Sandals for Flat Feet, Orthopedic Walking Slide Sandals with Arch Support
- Arch support: Are you suffering from problem such as joint pain, bunions, and plantar fasciitis You are entering the correct platform. Our Orthotic Slide Sandals for Women are recommended for alleviation of foot ailments due to their arch support and orthotic function.
- Comfort: These comfortable walking slide sandals with arch support for women have a excellent cushioning midsole that offer exceptional comfort and softness. Bouncy footbed cradles your archies to reduce stress on sore feet, ankles, knees and lower back which delivers the comfort you can always count on.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Slip On
- Heel Type: No Heel
- Shoe Width: Medium centimetres
- Trend: Our orthotic slides sandals for plantar fasciitis flat feet are the elite style that is made available at rich and changeable to meet the requirements of leisure and ornament. These most comfortable slide sandals for women are this seasons hit and a great twist on a classic favorite!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★What you need to know about Orthopedic Arch Support Slide Sandals:
Feet problem such as plantar fasciitis is more and more common among people.Those who are overweight or
wear shoes with inadequate support have an increasing risk of feet pain.
★How to deal with it?
1.Arch support shoes are often recommended by doctors and journal articles.These
orthotics offer excellent cushioning,arch support and a prominent metatarsal
support by lifting the metatarsal bones in the forefoot,which make pressure on the
ball of the foot is greatly reduced.
2.Tape can be used to give feet rest without reducing activity.Athletic
tape can be bought at all pharmacies.
3.Stretching the calf muscles without reinjuring before getting out
of bed in the morning and a few times per day is well-known to be a
cure for many patients.
Although there are all sorts of ways to reduce feet pain, but the most convenient
way is to choose a right sandals to wear.
That is why we bring customers our Orthotic Arch Support Slide Sandals.