- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Sock Snob Ltd when you purchase 3 or more. Shop items
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase, you will receive an email with further information. Terms and Conditions apply. Learn more.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- CUSHIONED - These rugged socks have a fully cushioned sole from the heel to toes, protecting your feet from aches and pains when wearing for long periods of time.
- ULTRA DURABLE - This padding adds an extra layer of comfort to these socks. These terrain socks are seriously chunky and heavyweight, making for a perfect pair of socks for long distance hiking and durability.
- 80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- COTTON RICH - Thick and warm, these socks are cotton rich. They are great for keeping feet warm and dry, wicking away moisture on the foot.
- PERFECT FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIESBeing cotton these socks also will keep feet warm when it is cold outside, making for the perfect pair of hiking or work socks!
- 6-11 UK SIZE - Available in size 6-11 UK, other colours and sizes are also available in our amazon store.
Buy it with
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mens 3 Pair Luxury Jeep Terrain Cushion Sole Walking Hiking Work Socks 6-11 uk, 39-45
Jeep Men's JM273 3 Pair Luxury Terrain Socks
6 Pairs Of Mens Jeep Terrain cushion sole walking Hiking Socks 6-11 uk, 39-45 eur
Iron Mountain Workwear Mens Padded Heel Toe Comfortable Heavy Duty Work Socks 12 Pack, Black, One Size (6-11/EU 39-45)
|Sold By||Sock Snob Ltd||Sock Snob Ltd||SockShop||Sock Snob Ltd||Amazon.co.uk|
|Colour||Stone||Black||Black 2||Stone Beige||Multi Colours|
|Material Composition||80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane||80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane||80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane||80% Cotton, 17% Polyester, 3% Elastane||—|
- Product Dimensions : 24 x 10 x 10 cm; 320 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 Nov. 2011
- ASIN : B006FZJNN4
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,442 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Jeep Terrain Socks
Since 1941, the Jeep brand has been a symbol of freedom and capability. Designed for peak performance in rugged conditions. Jeep branded products are created for living life without limits.
These rugged socks have a fully cushioned sole from the heel to toes, protecting your feet from aches and pains when wearing for long periods of time. This padding adds an extra layer of comfort to these socks. These terrain socks are seriously chunky and heavyweight, making for a perfect pair of socks for long distance hiking and are super durable and long lasting as well.
Thick and warm, these socks are cotton rich. They are great for keeping feet warm and dry, wicking away moisture on the foot. Being cotton these socks also will keep feet warm when it is cold outside, making for the perfect pair of hiking or work socks! Available in size 6-11 UK, womens colours and sizes are also available in our amazon store.
Extra Product Details
- 3 Pairs
- Size 6-11 UK
- Cushioned Sole
- Cotton Rich
- Moisture wicking
- Thick, Chunky
- Jeep Branded
- 80% Cotton 17% Polyester 3% Elastane
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thick socks with extra support just where it's needed. On a 3 hour hike I didn't notice them, so they did their job well. If you wear boots for walking or work you should get a pair of these.
EDIT: Have since worn them on 15 hour full day hikes, long mountain hikes and up Snowdon - they performed perfectly. Hands down the best walking socks I've ever bought.
SECOND EDIT: These are still performing well almost a year down the line. I go on at least one 15 mile walk per week and have tackled some of the UK's highest peaks in them. Still strongly recommended!
I wear these t work outside and in mid-December started to get cold feet. as some of my work colleagues were complaining as well I thought nothing of it. By the start of January, I was starting to get cold feet into the evenings after working my shift. The situation got so bad I had to visit the GP who undertook some tests. A few days later I was in the house with cold feet again so I just took my Jeep socks off and went barefoot for a few hours - my feet started to warm up. I then wore some older, different branded socks for my next few shifts and my feet was substantially warmer in similar working temperatures.
I can only deduce that the circulation to my feet was caused by the strong elasticity of the socks around my calf region. This has been mentioned by a few other reviewers as well.
These seem to be coping very well and are extremely comfortable, so I have bought a pack of the Stone and a pair of the Black. At such a great price I am tempted to buy a year or twos supply. Though I think, maybe, that reviewing socks is quite sad enough without bulk buying them.
Can't believe I've had these a year. The only socks I wear when walking the dog 3 or 4 times a day and still going strong. No shape or elasticity lost.
* * * *
I love these socks. I do a lot of walking and a pet peeve in my hiking socks is they never stay up. These don't have that problem but i also don't find them too tight either. Thick and warm and comfy. If bought when Prime is available, the price of three pairs delivered free for under a tenner is a great price.