- ORIGINAL LEVI'S JEANS: For over 150 years, Levi's has created products for those who value craftsmanship, quality, utility and style
- LEVI'S 541: These blue jeans feature tailored look with the comfort of a relaxed jean, this athletic and contemporary fit features a roomier seat and thigh for added mobility featuring a zip fly closure
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors; Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
- Fastening: Buttoned, Zip
- athletic fit
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 36.58 x 28.45 x 2.54 cm; 453.59 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 Jan. 2017
- Manufacturer : Levi's
- Item model number : 18181-0171
- ASIN : B01ISMQ4S8
- Department : Men's
- Customer reviews:
Perfect fit for athletic builds. Relaxed feel with a slightly tailored finish. Comfort and mobility meet for a contemporary look. Made with +Levi's® Flex: Our most advanced stretch technology engineered to deliver maximum flex and optimum comfort.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, it was completely unclear at the point of purchase that there would be additional customs duty payable when they were delivered to UK. The words even said "This is the total price including all VAT".
I know customs duty is a separate tax but it should be made clearer at the checkout basket that additional duty is payable - in this case +22% on top of the purchase price ! :-(
After requesting a return through Amazon, I was told that the retailer would be notified and would respond shortly - which never happened. No response in over 3 weeks. Frankly, at this point I don't even care about it anymore, but any potential buyers - beware!
Apart from that - they are Levi’s - you cant fault them (or the seller!!) I just did something wrong.....we live and learn!😂😂