|Price:|| £20.00 £40.00
Free returns on some sizes and colours
- This loose-fitting garment provides you with flexible, lightweight, and easy movements suitable for any job or location, offering a purposefully universal item ideal for your work wardrobe
- made from easy-care fabrics - we've incorporated nanotechnology into this garment to provide a simple , easy care, wrinkle-free product Ideal for all lifestyles
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Knee pocket - equipped with a knee pocket that fits perfectly with a knee insert to keep your knees protected in your workday
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 56 x 32 x 2 cm; 870 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 Mar. 2011
- Manufacturer : Pan World Brands
- Item model number : LCPNT206
- ASIN : B004RPE17M
- Department : Men
- Best Sellers Rank: 320 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
Cargo trousers: Classic trousers made from modern, easy-care fabric that combines contemporary design with functionality.
From the manufacturer
Lee Cooper Workwear LCPNT206 Multi Pocket Work Trouser
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCPNT206 multi pocket workwear cargo pant trouser.
This comfortable this loose fitting garment provides you with easy lightweight flexible movements suitable for any job or site, providing a universal fit for purpose item that is perfect for your workwear wardrobe.
Lee Cooper have incorporated nanotechnologies within this garment to provide a simple, easy care, wrinkle-free product ideal for all lifestyles, and designed the trousers with multiple pockets creating the ideal trouser for every site requirement.
- Ease of Movement – this loose fitting garment provides you with easy lightweight flexible movements suitable for any job or site, providing a universal fit for purpose item that is perfect for your workwear wardrobe
- Made from Easy Care Fabrics – We have incorporated nanotechnologies within this garment to provide a simple, easy care, wrinkle-free product ideal for all lifestyles
- Keep your belongings safe – Multiple pockets available in this garment for all of your belongings. With 2 spacious front pockets, 2 spacious back pockets, and 2 flap fastening walled leg pockets, and a mobile phone pocket and knee pad pocket
- Extra Features – With triple needle stitching this garment is strongly fixed together for extra durability
Made with: 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton Twill Fabric
- Ease of Movement
- Multi Tool Pocket
- Knee Pad Pocket
- Made from Easy Care Fabrics
- Keep your belongings safe
- With triple needle stitching
- Gripper Waistband
Ease of Movement
This loose fitting garment provides you with easy lightweight flexible movements suitable for any job or site, providing a universal fit for purpose item that is perfect for your workwear wardrobe
Knee Pad Pocket
Equipped with a pouch on the knee which perfectly fits a kneepad insert to keep your knees protected in your working day
Multi Tool Pocket
Multiple pockets available in this garment for all of your belongings. With 2 spacious front pockets, 2 spacious back pockets, and 2 flap fastening walled leg pockets, and a mobile phone pocket
Available in 2 classic colours: Black and Navy Blue
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm actually keeping these as I can't be arsed to send back.. I'd be gutted knowing I was forced to wear a 36" (wrongly) and I guess I'll use these as a target pair of trousers to get into after getting rid of my lockdown timber.
Hope this helps. 👍
now, hmmmm I'm guessing they are from a old design as many things seem out dated
1st the front mobile phone pocket is 'useless' to use, I've the new Samsung S21+ &it'll never fit into this pocket as the pocket is very small(maybe more suited for cheaper basic phones OR old iPhone but nothing much in the way of modern smart-phones.
This then brings me onto the leg/thigh pockets & again... since the phone pocket isn't practical these pockets should be more then capable to fit my phone "as per all my other cargo/work trousers" ERM!!!
No, again the thigh pockets are simply 'too small' to fit my phone, yes the phone sticks out of the top almost saying "peak-a-boo" now, the x2 front hip pockets my phone should fit within "when standing" if sat no, it'll be uncomfortable, more so if there's anything else in my pocket.
the pen pockets/pouches to the side of the phone pocket they are very handy & in a good location "pity about most of everything else.
size-wise, for me they seem slightly oversized (not an issue but still I've room to grow lol) a second button would also be handy for such a situation for even more flexibility in fitment etc
material, well the trousers look hard wearing (slight issue within a pocket ie a possible weak point (we'll see what happens) I'd also say the leg length is also slightly oversized.
The legs are a pretty loose fit, nothing bad as it adds to comfort & keeps you slightly cooler "maybe..."
so for now I'm happy with these trousers, I'll add more later. Yes its a pity my phone cant comfortably fit into most of the pockets, however everything else happily fits ie pens, wallet, keys, loose-change etc
If I order a bigger waist size they will be like wearing a tent so returned for refund.
Shame really because they seem tough quality.
The problem is with the trouser design, first of all as others have stated you MUST buy a size higher. I'm usually a 30"-32" waist, therefore I ordered a size 34" waist. Within a couple of weeks the button to fasten the trousers together had fell off and no, it wasn't due to excessive eating.
Another problem I found is with the knee pad slots. They're designed to insert the knee pad from the bottom of the leg up toward the knee. Despite having a small flap to hold the pad in place, they would always either fall out or move around proving effectively pointless. I work in the flooring industry therefore find this to be a major problem with this item.
Like I said though, if you can find a pair that fits you and you're not requiring knee pads I'm sure you'll have no complaints with the trousers. Obviously they're priced cheaper than other trousers therefore they're bound to have their problems.
Nevertheless, I give the trouser a solid 3/5 stars.