- SB Safety Rated – This is a safety basic toe cap rated shoe which is tested with 200 J impact and 15 kN compression force
- Steel toe –Steel Toe Cap to withstand up to 200 J of impact and 15 kN compression force
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: lace-up
- Anti-Slip Footwear (SRA) – This comfortable and compliant work shoe has been tested for slip resistance on tiled surfaces to reduce slip accidents and wearer fatigue at work
- Safety Rating - EN-ISO 20345-SB | SRA
- Material - PU & breathable nubuck upper with textured toe cap
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 19.5 x 11 cm; 550 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Pan World Brands
- ASIN : B07V86B9MV
- Item model number : LCSHOE054A_GREY_3/36
- Department : Unisex
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,521 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- #167 in Men's Work & Utility Footwear
- Customer reviews:
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCSHOE054 workwear safety shoe. This comfortable stylish baseball style SB rated men’s work trainer offers a stainless steel 200 Joule tested toe cap for complete protection at work. Lee Cooper designed this fashionable work shoe to offer the additional features of a padded ankle collar for extra comfort with SRA rated slip resistance ensuring this work shoe combines a high level of industry compliant safety measures with good wearer comfort.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ValentinP on 3 November 2017
I'm an 8.5 and bought a 9 and it fits perfect, I don't know why people are suggesting to buy a size down.
I have foot injuries and find barefoot shoes are better at limiting pain and improving my overall posture, these are the closest thing to barefoot safety shoes I've found. The soles aren't cushioned much so your feet do ache after a long shift, but I'm not going home with a bad back anymore since it's much easier to lift with good posture in these shoes.
The craftsmanship is poor and the quality isn't what I'd expect from this brand. One shoe is glued so poorly that the inner fabric has bunched up around the toes. They're showing signs of wear after 3 days, so I don't think they'll last long.
On the plus side, they're the best looking safety footwear I've seen.
One star off because , its not water resistant, its like sponge if you splash water on it. Probably because its breath able materials ( need water resistant spray if you working on rainy days). Overall happy with shoes,
By Alex COT on 3 May 2020