Lee Cooper Workwear SB/SRA Retro Baseball Boot, Unisex Modern Styling Safety Boot Work Safety Footwear, Shoe Grey, 2 UK (36 EU)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
- SB Safety Rated – This is a safety basic toe cap rated shoe which is tested with 200 J impact and 15 kN compression force
- Steel toe –Steel Toe Cap to withstand up to 200 J of impact and 15 kN compression force
- Anti-Slip Footwear (SRA) – This comfortable and compliant work shoe has been tested for slip resistance on tiled surfaces to reduce slip accidents and wearer fatigue at work
- Safety Rating - EN-ISO 20345-SB | SRA
- Material - PU & breathable nubuck upper with textured toe cap
|Clothing Size||3 UK|
|Included Components||1 x Pair of Safety Shoes, 2 X Shoelaces|
|Item Weight||550 grams|
|Manufacturer Series Number||LCSHOE054|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Product detailsSize Name:3 UK | Colour Name:Grey
- Product Dimensions : 30 x 19.5 x 11 cm; 550 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Pan World Brands
- ASIN : B07V86B9MV
- Item model number : LCSHOE054A_GREY_3/36
- Department : Unisex Kids
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,208 in Shoes & Bags (See Top 100 in Shoes & Bags)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCSHOE054 workwear safety shoe. This comfortable stylish baseball style SB rated men’s work trainer offers a stainless steel 200 Joule tested toe cap for complete protection at work. Lee Cooper designed this fashionable work shoe to offer the additional features of a padded ankle collar for extra comfort with SRA rated slip resistance ensuring this work shoe combines a high level of industry compliant safety measures with good wearer comfort.
From the manufacturer
Lee Cooper Workwear LCSHOE054 SB/SRA Low Top Retro Shoe
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCSHOE054 workwear safety shoe. This comfortable stylish baseball style SB men’s work trainer offers a stainless steel 200 Joule toe cap for complete protection at work. Lee Cooper designed this fashionable work shoe to offer the additional features of a padded ankle collar for extra comfort with SRA slip resistance ensuring this work shoe combines a high level of industry compliant safety measures with ultimate wearer comfort.
- SB Safety – This is a safety basic toe cap rated shoe which is with 200J impact and 15kN compression force
- Steel toe – Steel Toe Cap to withstand up to 200J of impact and 15kN compression force
- Anti-Slip Footwear (SRA) – This comfortable and compliant work shoe has slip resistance on tiled surfaces to reduce slip accidents and wearer fatigue at work
- Safety - EN-ISO 20345-SB | SRA
- 200 Joule Stainless Steel Toecap
- Heel Energy Absorption
- Safety - EN-ISO 20345-SB | SRA
Safety & Style
A safety shoe in a retro baseball design, that is designed with both style and safety in mind. Lightweight and flexible, the shoe features an anti-slip, oil resistant rubber and anti bacterial outsole.
This fashionable safety shoe boasts a stainless steel toe, resistant to a 200 joule impact.
Heel Energy Absorbing Heel
The energy absorbent heel provides the wearer with extra comfort.
Comfort is not spared with these shoes, with padded ankles and flexibility.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By ValentinP on 3 November 2017
Got these last year for hubby They're quite a wide fitting So can easily get extra sox on
The only thing with them was the actual steel part rubs on his toes At the basend where ur toes join the foot on the left & right shoe To resolve it i got myour Trusty Gorrila adhesive out & have been successful in attaching a piece of foam over the perturbing part of the steel toe & it has solved the issue
Really good value Smart looking too Would buyou again
I'm an 8.5 and bought a 9 and it fits perfect, I don't know why people are suggesting to buy a size down.
I have foot injuries and find barefoot shoes are better at limiting pain and improving my overall posture, these are the closest thing to barefoot safety shoes I've found. The soles aren't cushioned much so your feet do ache after a long shift, but I'm not going home with a bad back anymore since it's much easier to lift with good posture in these shoes.
The craftsmanship is poor and the quality isn't what I'd expect from this brand. One shoe is glued so poorly that the inner fabric has bunched up around the toes. They're showing signs of wear after 3 days, so I don't think they'll last long.
On the plus side, they're the best looking safety footwear I've seen.
The life of these is also very poor. Lasted approximately two months and the base has come away from the fabric and they are unwearable. Sadly very poor workmanship on these and I wouldn't recommend them
One star off because , its not water resistant, its like sponge if you splash water on it. Probably because its breath able materials ( need water resistant spray if you working on rainy days). Overall happy with shoes,