Lee Cooper S1p/Sra Steel Toe Composite Midsole Safety Boot, Men's Workwear Footwear
- This safety boot has toe protection, tested with 200J impact and 15kN compression force toe cap; this shoe has a midsole protection again sharp objects such as nails and other protrusions
- Steel toe and composite midsole - Stainless Steel Toe Cap to withstand up to 200J of impact and 15kN compression force and flexible non-metal penetration resistant midsole
- Outer Material: Other Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Closure: Laces
- Shoe Width: Medium
- Anti-Slip Footwear (SRA) – This comfortable and compliant work boot has been tested for slip resistance on tiled surfaces to reduce slip accidents and wearer fatigue at work
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 32.1 x 25.5 x 12.6 cm; 1.22 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 5 Sept. 2018
- Manufacturer : Pan World Brands
- ASIN : B07H5WVY8X
- Item model number : LCSHOE102_BK/GY_7/41
- Department : Men's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 11,126 in Business, Industry & Science (See Top 100 in Business, Industry & Science)
- Customer reviews:
Lee Cooper the multinational world renowned manufacturing company introduces the LCSHOE099 workwear safety boot. This comfortable stylish S1P rated men’s work shoe offers a stainless steel 200 Joule tested toe cap with a composite lightweight midsole for complete protection at work. Lee Cooper designed this fashionable work shoe to offer the additional features of a padded ankle collar for extra comfort with SRA rated slip resistance ensuring this work shoe combines a high level of industry compliant safety measures with good wearer comfort.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
**Update and now reduced review to only 1* , front suede covering on left boot totally worn away to reveal toe cap protector underneath and I suspect the other isn't far away from going same way ,all this after less than 2 weeks light use / wear building new garden deck , really don't expect this from safety PPE , the trainer's they replaced lasted way longer on heavier jobs / tasks " have contacted seller for refund
By Kelmart on 7 June 2020
Unfortunately they seem to run a half size smaller than expected and as I was at the max size available I sadly had to return.
If ordering I’d suggest going up a size as they run small.