- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enhance your purchase
|Brand size||UK||Heel to toe|
|One Size||One Size||6 - 10|
- ✔PACKAGE - 6/12 Pairs Pack - STRATO COTTON – fine knitted top quality plain colour comfortable & breathable socks
- ✔SIZES - 6-10 UK, 39-44 EU ✔ WASHING-INSTRUCTION: machine washable up to 30 degrees centigrade, ✔ SEASON - suitable for all 4 seasons in the UK, thin, fine knitted cotton rich blend breathable material, ideal summer socks
- %80 Cotton, %17 Elastane, %3 Spandex
- Machine Wash
- ✔ MATERIAL - 80% cotton, 17% elastane, 3 Spandex (Breathable blend of materials, supports enjoyable foot climate). They are made from natural cotton that provides extra comfort. These socks are also lightweight so that you have flexibility in your feet
- ✔ TOP QUALITY - Comfortable for daily wear, pleasant and elastic cuff, non-fraying, durable, long lasting, no disturbing seam, non-shrinking, non-felting everyday Cotton Socks
- ✔ COLOUR - These STRATO COTTON branded smart socks are available in 6 coloured styles: Black, Beige, Coffee Brown, Navy Blue, Dark Grey, Grey & 2 different assorted multicolour packs
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mens Fine Knitted Plain Colour Luxury & Comfortable Cotton Rich Everyday Socks, Size UK 6-10 EU 39-44, FREE SHIPPING, FAST DESPATCH, Top Quality Luxury Socks, Smooth & Fine Knitted, Cotton Rich, Keeps Your Feet Fresher, Thin & Extra Comfort Socks, %80 Cotton, %17 Elastane, %3 Spandex
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Was going batty matching up coloured heel and toe black socks.
He likes the socks, they have gone through two washes well now.
Hubby is a larger guy, so other comments about tight elastic seem a bit odd, they fit him fine.
To be honest, have been buying at M and S, but these are more cotton and pretty much the same quality for much less money?
They are a little thinner in substance when you first open them up, but after washing the seem to fluff out a bit.
Hubby toenails don’t seem to be causing damage as they have in M and S pairs....perhaps as more cotton so more durable?
Honestly I’d go for these, even if you replace them three times for cost comparison to the M and S options.
I tried them on because they felt very soft, and was pleasantly surprised at how comfortable they were, so much so I have decided to order more for myself and my son. I was a little confused at first as I never read the paperwork supplied with orders, but I couldn't understand why there was an extra pack of socks that I hadn't ordered, after reading the paperwork I was stunned to see they were a "free gift" which made my day. I have no doubt they will wash well, I couldn't be happier, I 100% recommend these socks.
By efia on 24 April 2021
By Colin Ham on 8 February 2021