Enhance your purchase
- Woven cotton poncho with a soft brushed finish featuring open sides with waist ties on either side.
- Available in one size.
- 100% Cotton
- One Size
- Collar Style: One Size, One Size
- One Size
- Width: 111cm (43.5") // Length: 92cm (36"). All measurements are approx.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Date First Available : 11 Oct. 2016
- Manufacturer : LOUDelephant
- Manufacturer reference : C-PON1-[S]
- ASIN : B01MA22Z2O
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,457 in Clothing (See Top 100 in Clothing)
- Customer reviews:
Woven cotton poncho with a soft brushed finish featuring open sides with waist ties on either side.
This product is handmade, it is not mass produced so slight differences and minor imperfections are common.
Sizing: Available in One Size.
Dimensions: Width: 111cm (43.5") // Length: 92cm (36"). All measurements are approx.
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Washing instructions: Hand wash
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this on a whim as a novelty solution to keeping warm around the house, slightly motivated by a romanticized fondness for classic spaghetti westerns perhaps.
Anyway, on the positive side the poncho seems well made from thick, heavy woven cotton. The downsides are:
1. As several other reviewers have noted - the poncho deposits threads and lint like a moulting spaniel, so anything worn beneath needs extensive brushing.
2. Its actually pretty impractical and clumsy for wearing around my small, cluttered house as the flowing open sides and long bat-wing shoulders sweep across everything in my path.
3. The openness of the garment also means its not super warm when the house is really chiiled. I would imagine it would be much more suited in cool but not super cold conditions.
Its is comfy to wear and seems to be well made, but i cant help but think the inside of the poncho looks better than the outside, i wiuld honestly be inclined to wear it inside out as it looks alot better.
Overall it is a decent product but make sure you know exactly what you are buying beforehand!
Quite warm but comfortable indoors or out. Joey pocket is handy and doesn't pull the thing out of shape.
Side ties keep it form flapping around. Good touch.
Design is a matter of taste and I like!
Criticism... This thing had clearly been in storage for ages as it had gone really, really musty. So this is how you wash it:
1. Get a big bucket and fill it with warm water
2. Get some wash-by-hand laundry liquid
3. Wash in the bucket for a few minutes
4. Spin in washing machine for 5 minutes
5. Hang on a shoulder shaped hanger somewhere warm and airy until dry
I will buy more of these.
The seller is also brilliant, when they didn’t have stock of the item the first time I tried to purchase it they sent me a message as soon as they knew and refunded me, but also told me when they where likely to be back in stock, and sure enough they where so 5/5 for communication on that one.
Word to the wise, give it a good wash before you wear it the first time or you will end up with little fibers etc all over you, but that pretty much goes without saying for anything cotton.
Will you look like a terrible version of John Wayne? Probably
Will you find yourself in a surprisingly good mood wafting around with the poncho flowing? Definitely
Will it help you find the answer to life the universe and everything? I doubt it, but I’m pretty sure it’s 42
In short - buy poncho, enjoy poncho.
Be prepared to follow the wearer round with a powerful vacuum cleaner to pick up all the bits that fall away from the garment. And don't let anyone wearing one of these anywhere near your sofa/soft furnishings.
Perhaps best worn outdoors on a very windy day.