LEO Watermouth Class 3 Performance Sleeved T-Shirt in Two Colours (ISO 20471)
- Inherently wicking COOLMAX fabric absorbs moisture and channels it away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry.
- Protection from the Sun - UV Protection to UPF 40+ meeting EN13758-2
- Inherently Anti-Microbial Fabric – protection against the build-up of bacteria, keeps the wearer fresher for longer
- Orange Shirt is Railway Industry Standard RIS-3279-TOM
- Constructed of Coolmax polyester blend weighing 150gsm, smart contrast grey collar with YKK stud-fastened placket and segmented chevron reflective tape for ultimate visibility.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This attractive and reliable hi vis shirt is perfect for use in the warm weather, weighing 150gsm the t-shirt is lightweight and constructed of wicking fabric to keep moisture and sweat off of the body. The garment features segmented reflective tape offering ultimate visibility.