LAPASA Men's Thermal Underwear Set Mens V Neck Heat Generation Thermal Tops & Thermal Bottoms for Daily Wear Travel Hiking Camping Ski M76
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- 【THERMAL COMFORT】The special fabric of these thermals converts the kinetic energy generated by absorbing moisture into heat.
- 【STURDY & COSY】The material while soft is also durable and resists deforming for lasting performance.
- 42% Acrylic, 28% Rayon, 25% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- 【SEAM DETAILS】Strap seam finish on the back neckline reduces irritation, gives added comfort, and can help act as a sweat-absorbing band when things get hot.
- 【SNUG CUFFS】Double layered cuffs help keep the openings snugly tight to seal out the cold without being restrictive.
- 【CONVENIENCE】Open fly design on the pants promotes easy access when nature calls.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Thermal underwear hidden under the coat, not exposed.
Strict production process, high-quality clothing.
Durable and wide elastic waistband keeps pants securely in place without being constrictive.
|Thermal Underwear Top||Thermal Underwear Bottom||Thermal Underwear Set||Sports Thermal Underwear Set||Waffle Knit Thermal Underwear Set||Fusion Double Layer Thermal Underwear Set|
|Features||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Ergonomic, Athletic, Quick Dry||Classic, Waffle Knit||Ultra Warm, Skin-friendly|
|Packing||1 or 2 Tops||1 or 2 Bottoms||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom|
|LAPASA Model Number||M09 M55 M26||M10 M56 M25||M11 M57 M24||M53||M60||M63|
|Merino Wool Base Layer Top||Merino Wool Base Layer Bottom||Merino Wool Base Layer Set||Merino Wool Base Layer Set||Midweight Merino Wool Unisex Beanie||Midweight Merino Wool Neck Gaiter|
|Features||200g/m² or 250/m² Interlock Knit Merino Wool||200g/m² or 250/m² Interlock Knit Merino Wool||200g/m² or Interlock Knit Merino Wool||200g/m² or Interlock Knit Merino Wool||250g/m² or Interlock Knit Merino Wool||250g/m² or Interlock Knit Merino Wool|
|Packing||1 Top||1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Beanie||1 Neck Gaiter|
|LAPASA Model Number||M29 M67||M30 M68||M31||L58||M80||M81|
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were tested in very cold conditions, around 1 degrees or colder and again during a cool but not freezing night.
He found them to be extremely lightweight, soft, smooth and very comfortable.
He could barely notice them under his regular clothes, so they were indeed like a second skin.
They were not completely suitable for the extremely cold night but did the trick on the 2nd night which was a bit warmer but still too cold for just general clothing.
Overall he would recommend this product and would purchase again.