LAPASA Men's Thermal Long Johns Underwear Set , Warm Fleece Lined Top & Bottom Light/Mid/Heavy Weight （Thermoflux M11 M57 M24)
|Price:|| £24.95 £35.95
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Please choose the different style according to the temperature: Thermoflux 100 - lightweight (160g / ㎡), Thermoflux 200 - Midweight (210g / ㎡), Thermoflux 300 - Heavyweight (260g / ㎡).
- LAYER OF COMFORT - Effective at keeping your body's heat. Suitable for outdoor winter sports, such as skiing, running, cycling, etc. Suitable for indoor wear, as home clothes and next-to-skin layer, accompany you and your family through the warm and comfy winter.
- Heavyweight: 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex. NON-SHRINK, NON-PILE, NON-STATIC fabric maintains original shape well even after many washes.
- Machine Wash
- MATERIAL WARMTH - Made with a polyester spandex micro-fleece fabric to provide the ultimate warmth to weight ratio when the temperature begins to drop.
- SNUG - A snug fit that ensures no bunching around your waistline or sleeves to reduce heat loss and better fit when worn under outer layers.
- FLEX FIT - The elastic polyester spandex used has 4-way stretch to give you flexibility to move with you and keep you warm without sacrificing your range of motion or comfort.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
Please choose the different style according to the temperature.
|Thermal Underwear Top||Thermal Underwear Bottom||Thermal Underwear Set||Sports Thermal Underwear Set||Waffle Knit Thermal Underwear Set||Fusion Double Layer Thermal Underwear Set|
|Features||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Snug, Soft, No Shrinking||Ergonomic, Athletic, Quick Dry||Classic, Waffle Knit||Ultra Warm, Skin-friendly|
|Packing||1 or 2 Tops||1 or 2 Bottoms||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom|
|LAPASA Model Number||M09 M55 M26||M10 M56 M25||M11 M57 M24||M53||M60||M63|
|Merino Wool Base Layer Top||Merino Wool Base Layer Bottom||Merino Wool Base Layer Set||Heat Generation Thermal Underwear Top||Heat Generation Thermal Underwear Set||Heat Generation Thermal Underwear Set|
|Features||200g/m² or 250/m² Interlock Knit Merino Wool||200g/m² or 250/m² Interlock Knit Merino Wool||200g/m² or Interlock Knit Merino Wool||Moisture Wicking, Self-heat, Crew&Turtle Neck||Crew Neck, Moisture Wicking, Self-heat||V Neck, Moisture Wicking, Self-heat|
|Packing||1 Top||1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top||1 Top + 1 Bottom||1 Top + 1 Bottom|
|LAPASA Model Number||M29 M67||M30 M68||M31||M84 M104||M66 M86 M89||M76|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wow! They are great, they fit like a glove and have room to move. Once I had them on I did not want to take them off they are so warm.
I use them for work (Enforcement Officer/Traffic Warden) I work on the English/Scottish border as you can imagine it is very cold and windy. Being out all day in freezing temperatures and bitterly cold winds takes its toll on you after 8-9 hours. Since I have had these I am like a new man.
I am warm all day and sometimes I don't need my heavy jacket. I have now bought more of them, whats also good is when I finish work if me and the wife go out for a walk or shopping I don't need a coat as I have these under my clothing and stay warm.
You can't tell you are wearing them, my only biggest regret is I never bought them sooner.
By happysouls on 19 November 2017
Saw this days after ordering too late to cancel the order .....In Q's & A's on 2nd page -seller replied to Q.-'would this be suitable for running in cold weather?A. ' "Dear client,This product is good for casual wear, we don't suggest you to wear it when do exercises.........
By LAPASA-UK SELLER on 23 August 2017". Nothing like this mentioned in the listing .Quite the opposite.Would not have ordered this if I had seen this in time .Just shows worth looking at ALL the Q's & A's .Thankfully Amazon checked this for me.This has caused a lot of difficulty as sent as a gift directly to my son who works long hours.Such a disappointment.I asked about suitability for cycling but the reply came too late as many sizes selling out fast I ordered on the strength of the main descriptions.I would not have ordered this had I seen this Q&A answer before,as bought for working involving bending & exercising daily. If only seller had listed all the different weights separately & described each on the pictures,& what it was suited for clearly.Thought I was seeing things when read this ,as described fit for a very different purpose,as I understood it.